New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] — urgent repair needed
Utility pole in my driveway was damaged in March Northeaster. NYSEG came to assess and work order was issued on April 9, 2018. Since then I have made numerous attempts to contact NYSEG and get repair completed. This has now become a safety issue. With each new rain and wind storm the pole is leaning over more and wires are drooping lower over my driveway making it unsafe for large vehicle such as fire, oil truck, etc.
This need to be repaired as soon as possible.
More New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] Complaints & Reviews
- NYSEG - bad service 
- NYSEG - incompetence & overbilling 
- NYSEG - overcharged 
- NYSEG - poor consumer care 
- NYSEG - overcharged/illegal shutoff 
- NYSEG - frequent power outages 
- New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] - frequent power outages
- NYSEG - poor customer service, continued brown outs, refusal to do any preventive maintenance
- NYSEG - electric
- NYSEG - bills are misleading, online is inaccurate. representatives are dishonest.