New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] — new construction service
9/6/2018. Second phone call to obtain status of work order . The usual on hold for 20 to 30 minutes. Initially my husband called about 6 weeks ago with the apparent usual on hold to check on status. Told to call back in couple of days. He did not have time to sit on phone for the "customer service" hold. 3 weeks ago I emailed for status and was told it was in engineering department and they could not say when it would be hooked up. Today I asked to speak to the engineering department and was told there is no number for them for transfer. After giving my work order number to customer service rep she told me it was in on hold for payment. She told me she could not discuss what payment was for until I received the bill. Informed me it was mailed yesterday . Guess I will wait for it, of course pay the fees and hope it is not another 6 weeks or more for service. This is a very odd way to run a business but maybe to be expected when there is no competition.
More New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] Complaints & Reviews
- NYSEG - bad service 
- NYSEG - incompetence & overbilling 
- NYSEG - overcharged 
- NYSEG - poor consumer care 
- NYSEG - overcharged/illegal shutoff 
- NYSEG - frequent power outages 
- New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] - frequent power outages
- NYSEG - poor customer service, continued brown outs, refusal to do any preventive maintenance
- NYSEG - electric
- NYSEG - bills are misleading, online is inaccurate. representatives are dishonest.