Netzeroprepaid master card

K

Bought the card for $4.95 at the store and put $35.00 on it for an online purchase. When I called to activate the card I was very unhappy with all the personal information they wanted so I told them I changed my mind, I didnt want the card and I wanted my money back. I was told I would receive my refund in 7-10 days. I received a check from them today in the amount of $30.05, not the $35.00 I was expecting. When I called to find out why, I was told they charged me $4.95 to refund my own money. What a scam!