NetzeroPOOR SERVICE

NetZero mail application so clogged with advertisements that it is often virtually useless. Crashes, freezes, delayed response again and again due to ad scripts taking up all bandwidth on page. Complete waste of time, unsatisfactory service. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH NETZERO. Takes ridiculous amount of time to do ANYTHING with email due to ads slowing application to a crawl. Windows message again and again "Page is not responding due to long-running script" Crash. Reopen, work for five minutes, CRASH. Reopen, work for two minutes, CRASH. Lose work. Sent back to previous unsorted version of mailbox. Wait twenty seconds for application to respond to EACH MOUSE COMMAND, over and over, and over, and over, sitting waiting for ads to load and GETTING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DONE FOR HOURS. GARBAGE, total waste of time. Stay away.

Refunds, Collections & Justice

Email: [email protected]
    Email me the details for proven results. I have the knowledge, experience and time.

Refunds, Collections & Justice

Email me at [email protected] if link doesn't work. Tell me the details about your situation. Proven Results

Lisa Duvall Jan 25, 2011

If the link to my website fails please email me at [email protected]

Lisa Duvall Jan 25, 2011

Tired of Internet Service Providers and other online services making unauthorized debits from your account? Please go to my website

• Co
    Coffin76 Jan 12, 2011

I contacted them a year ago, this coming April, they stopped charging and refunded some money. They haven't charged since then until just a few days ago. I look at my statement at least once a week.

• Co
    Coffin76 Jan 12, 2011

Noticed on the 8th of January, 2011, Netzero took out $4.95 for a service I haven't used for almost 2 years. It's not a lot of money but the point is they are still taking money that's not theirs.

• Pr
    P Robert Brown Mar 12, 2010

This service was canceled several months ago and out of the blue I receive a collection notice that I owe them $33.80. I tried to speak with someone in reference to this error and I could hardly understand them and was told they had no record of my cancellation. Word to the wise, if you have this service and cancel. Please get a reference number and date of cancellation for future records and hold on to it for at least two years.

• Da
    Daniel Patino Apr 22, 2009

UOL*NETZERO [protected] endless charges on my bank account. I just filed a frauds claim with my bank and also just paid off a credit card statement for overdraft charges due to these charges adding up to over $600.00. What can I do to have these companies refund my money and pay the overdraft fees?

• Mi
    mimsey Aug 15, 2008

Netzero what a joke I will never recommend them to anyone. My account was supposed to be canceled 3months ago so I thought. We were told the cancellation never went through and that's why were billed. So we canceled again in July 2008 come August we were hit with 25.00 cancel fee and 11.90 charge. After being on phone for 1hour finally was told they would refund 11.90 but no cancellation refund and the 11.90 for the previous.