The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Network Solutions — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
All, you are not going to believe this. I am launching a new web site and I can't login to my Network Solutions account. I called network Solutions and I am told by Lee (a supervisor) that the account has a lock and the Executive Team will be calling me Sometime Next Week. I am beside myself in disbelief, I have 15 developers and 10 testers here and no ability to add a public DNS entry to MY account.
I am so mad I can't see straight, this is going to cost me thousands and could ruin a relationship with a very good client.
I asked for Lee for "any" resolution; Lee was quite polite and clearly didn't give a rip about my situation. I asked for Lee's boss, Lee told me it was Michelle, and then would not give me her number.
More Network Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Network Solutions - unauthorized credit card charges
- Network Solutions - support
- Network Solutions - scammers
- Network Solutions - company treats me like cheap commodity!
- Network Solutions - steals your domains
- Network Solutions - holding dns hostage
- Network Solutions - billing fraud
- Network Solutions - www.alephantcoffee.com
- NetworkSolutions.com Network Solutions - credit card charges unauthorized
- Network Solutions - network solutions are crooks.