The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Network Solutions — unauthorized credit card charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Network Solutions made an unauthorized charge to my credit card for private registration of two internet domains, for which the Auto Renew was set to "Off". I notified them immediately of the unauthorized charge and they promised to reverse it, but later sent an e-mail indicating that "it is our policy not to issue refunds for domain name registration(s)", despite the fact that I had not authorized renewal of the domain registrations. I checked with a number of associates, and apparently this is a common practice for Network Solutions: they figure most people won't take the time to dispute the unauthorized charges given the amount. It would be worth an investigation to see how much of their revenue is generated through unauthorized domain renewals.
More Network Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Network Solutions - support
- Network Solutions - scammers
- Network Solutions - company treats me like cheap commodity!
- Network Solutions - bad service
- Network Solutions - steals your domains
- Network Solutions - holding dns hostage
- Network Solutions - billing fraud
- Network Solutions - www.alephantcoffee.com
- NetworkSolutions.com Network Solutions - credit card charges unauthorized
- Network Solutions - network solutions are crooks.