Menu
Home Satellite & Cable TV Netflix seasons of shows missing

Netflix  -  seasons of shows missing

N
Author of the complaint
4:40 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I find it very unfair how the rest of the world doesn't seem to be included when new seasons of some shows come out. For example, there are only 4 seasons of "Orange is the new black" and 1 season of "Riverdale". If you aren't going to give us what we are paying for then lower the prices in the respective countries that you don't care as much about like you do the US.

There are plenty of shows that I would like to watch but I can't because they aren't available in my country, even when they are in the US! This is extremely unfair of you to say the least. I always have to find new websites to complete shows that some seasons have been left hanging like "iZombie". I've been wanting to watch "Glee" but I can't because it's not available here, what's that all about?

Another issue of mine is that you deliberately cancel good shows like "Santa Clarita Diet" and "One Day At A Time". So many people enjoyed those shows but you guys don't seem to care about that now do you? I was extremely disappointed when I found out. No wonder so many people unsubscribe from Netflix, You people are way too frustrating to deal with because you really don't seem to care about the people watching. All you want is the money. Pathetic!

More Netflix complaints & reviews