Net10 Wirelesscustomer service or lack thereof

This week my husband's phone number was suddenly changed without our knowledge or consent. I spent the better part of THREE DAYS on hold with various customer service representatives trying to get his old number back since he was leaving on a trip and needed to be in communication. Finally, the day before he left, after countless hours on the phone, his cell number was restored. Today he noticed that 700 minutes was missing from his phone. He called me from the airport and asked me to contact Net10 and get the minutes restored. Shortly thereafter his phone went dead. I contacted Net10 and they want him to call them from the cell phone so he can get service restored. Anybody see what's wrong with this picture?

• Cl
    claut43 Aug 29, 2012

I had alot of minutes stolen to a little tip now before I tell them the problem I ask net10 what there name is and there id number every agent has a number to identify them if write all that down u will get problems taken care of and they cant lie to u if u get there id number because then u can call back and tell the supervisor who u talked to and if all that doesnt work call the better business burea

• Ly
    lynda2 May 18, 2011

so far since Jan I have had 3 cell phones
    with this company the last one that went bad it took over 2 hrs to get them to acknowledge it was no good the sent me a new identical phone the same problem as the FIRST NO SIGNAL BARS called them again. this time I gave them the MAKE SERIAL NUMBERS of my old phone which they just replaced and wanted my minutes and telephone number tranfered to my new phone was told that they cannot tranfere my phone number from my old phone to my new phone as the phone number was in use but they can transfer all my minute and time with no problem does this make any sents to this day I have had no phone since 4/1/11

• Su