The J.M. Smucker Company Logo

The J.M. Smucker Company

Having problems with The J.M. Smucker Company?

+1 888 550 9555 (Customer Service)
+1 888 643 7219 (Crosse & Blackwell)
+1 800 535 5437 (Dickinson's)
+1 866 828 5502 (Knott's Berry Farm)
+1 888 569 6993 (R.W. Knudsen Family)
+1 888 569 6994 (Santa Cruz Organic)
+1 800 288 3637 (truRoots)
+1 800 937 9745 (Folgers)
+1 800 990 9039 (Medaglia D'Oro & Café Pilon)
+1 888 656 3245 (Kava Coffee)
+1 877 636 9649 (Meow Mix)
+1 888 645 5266 (Milk-Bone)
+1 800 829 4493 (Natural Balance Pet Foods)
+1 800 469 7387 (Kibbles ‘n Bits)
+1 888 321 7530 (Pup-Peroni)
+1 800 237 3856 (Nature’s Recipe)
+1 800 252 7022 (Canine Carry Outs & Snausages & Gravy Train)
+1 877 228 6493 (Milo’s Kitchen)
+1 800 268 3232 (Bick's & Carnation Milk)
+1 800 567 1897 (Robin Hood & Double Fruit & Golden Temple)
+1 800 561 3455 (Five Roses)
1 Strawberry Lane
Orrville, Ohio
United States - 44667-0280
Smucker Foods of Canada Corp.
80 Whitehall Drive, Markham, ON, Canada L3R 0P3

Complaints & Reviews

natural balance 12 lb bag sweet potato and chicken small breed bites

May 21, 2017 I have been a loyal customer of your products for three years and have never had a problem...

It was the most disturbing thing

I bought this instant coffee at Walt mart and I been using this product for a week I been drinking it about I...

Inferior Product - Postum-Laced

OK. So Folgers Gourmet Supreme coffee was selling at $12 for 27.8 oz for most of the last year now mysteriously priced at $7.99. How cool is that? Did the American dollar just gain a bunch of worth on the world market? Was there a bumper crop of high grade Arabica beans that flooded the market? My tastebuds say "NO!"

Both $7.99 cans I have purchased make coffee with a peculiar but remotely familiar taste - not that of a semi robust deeply flavored coffee that has had me purchasing this brand for over 15 years. No. It has this curious almost "cocoa -like" flavor or something like that. I discovered that if I nearly double the amount per batch, I get almost to that ol "Gourmet Supreme" level of flavor. But still something ain't right. It's not sawdust, its not the rat middens that American coffee makers put in the coffeebean shipments to Germany after WWII...what the heck makes this stuff so...mucky - tasting? No verve, none of that deep rich coffee flavor that I've sought in a cup of coffee since I was 14.

Postum! Yes thats it - or its modern congener. That stuff they called coffee in the Soviet Bloc countries when I was there 45 years ago. And from what I heard, was the additive they used during the depression and during the war. They have cut the the high grade beans with Postum. Heck, what drip coffee accustomed American would know the difference? Had me fooled for at least a couple pots. I thought it was me.

Dirtbags. :Like everything else they sell these days, its the old, "Lets get Americans used to inferior quality, and at the same time satisfy their craving for value by giving stuff to 'em on the cheap." Kinda like the twelve pack of Hanes undies I bought a month ago. Whatta bargain! 12 pair for what I paid for 6 pr - but heavens to Mergatiroid! you can see right through the darn things! I thought they only sold that stuff to sexy women at Victorias Secret.

Hey Folgers...I can afford to pay $12 even $18 for a can of good honestly blended quality coffee but sneakey tactics like you are pulling off; that assume I am nothing more than a stunned cow in a slaughterhouse; completely flummoxed; upside down on my checkbood...and hence, I'll never know the difference? Doesn't wash here.

So I decided to out ya on this one. And I will quit buying your product, and seek an alternative brand in order to acquire real coffee for alert coffee drinking capitalist American grownups.

Nice try fellas.

PRICING

25 of PUP-PERONI priced at $17.99, next door Hannaford Bros had exactly the same for $9.99 everyday price, NOT ON SALE.

Insect Body Parts in the Jars (2)

This morning I found an insect wing in the jar of peanut butter that I was feeding my children. A few week...

Bad treatment

I have purchased folgers coffee for lots of years, i am 71 and my email address was given out by you people, i went in on your survey and i did not even finish it but closed it out, before i knew it i was on everyones list, it is terrible at my age to get the trash, i dont need to know how big his ### can get, you should not have given out my email as long as i did not finish the survey, as a customer of folgers for 40 plus years, i will never buy your coffee again, check ages before you give out to every dick and harry, i suppose because i am sending this to you you will send out my email, please do not, i hate changing my email address because you dont like peoples privacy, caroline hill, a very disappointed customer.

Folgers Coffee
www.folgers.com

Consumer Feedback

Dear Folgers Customer Relations Team: This may sound as a joke to your ears but it is very, very real. Last...