Nedbankno support to stop fraud

D Oct 30, 2018

I had an amount of R99 debited from my Nedbank account without my consent so I contacted the call center who then traced the company and sent me their details. I was advised that a stop order to prevent this illegal debit will cost me R55 per month and can only be put in place for 3 months. So I would need to pay and remember to keep updating this to prevent my money being illegally taken. After being transferred many times and being told to send them an e-mail with all the details, I received a reply from Liezel Scheepers saying "Please be advised that we do not deal with debit order dispute. Please visit your nearest Nedbank branch to assist you with the debit order dispute." I also asked if they would report this company (UMVUZO PAYMENT SOLUTIONS - tel [protected]) to Standard bank to investigate and hopefully freeze the account, but got no reply from her. I find it very upsetting that nobody will take the information or complaint over the phone or on e-mail and investigate and stop what appears to be fraudulent scam. What happened to protecting your customers and customer service? Totally unacceptable and most disappointing experience.