Nedbank — multiple setoff's on my account
My name is Granny Mafuri. I had a credit card with Nedbank and lost my job while re-paying. I recently got a job on the 17th of September 2017. After getting salary on the 30th of September. A set off of R900.00 was done from my account. I called and complained and was told they will see if they can assist, but I never got a positive feedback. I then made payments arrangements with their collection agency and kept to my arrangements by making a payment on the 25th OF October 2017. On the 26th of October 2017, R7, 849.00 was deducted from my account. I then contacted the agent whom arrangements was made with at Bankcol collection agency of Nedbank. He asked me to email proof of payment and he forwarded same to Nedbank. I called again the agency, but I did not get positive response, so I contacted the [protected] Nedbank card division contact . It is continuously not been answered and asked to leave a message. I am very frustrated as I have more other bills to pay and my rental as well.
I urgently need the amount to be reversed back into my account . I am tempted now on moving my salary to my other bank due to very bad service from Nedbank.
More Nedbank Complaints & Reviews
- Nedbank - unauthorized deductions of my account 
- Nedbank Home Insurance - poor service 
- Nedbank-savvy Current Account - banking fees/service 
- Nedbank Credit Card - outstanding balance 
- Nedbank - nedbank - stealing money 
- Nedbank - unauthorised debit order
- Nedbank - motor vehicle finance statements via email
- Nedbank - helplessness from the bank if you are out for the country
- Nedbank - nedbank current account and greenback
- Nedbank - blacklisting