Nationstar Mortgageliars/cheats/crooks

N Review updated:

To anyone who is having issues with Nationstar Mortgage or by the above DBA-Names above, please contact me. I'm sure all of our stories are the same. This company is BAD. I've got my State Congressman and his office involved. I've got Nationstar Department Head's email addresses/phone numbers and all contact info. I have advice to all of you on what to do. Draft letters and send them. We are fighting them and won't give up.

1 year and 2 months now we have been in modification hell. Flagstar sold us out in our last month of the trial. Its been almost one year with Nationstar, then they pulled the usual...no paperwork, no this, no that, etc. and then came the foreclosure notice...that was a few weeks ago. The story is changing now, since I've sent out the letters and got my congressman involved, now Nationstar is calling us! Yes, we actually have a Rep, with a real phone number and a real email address! Amazing, I know. But what we did seemed to work. I would like to try and help all of you.

I have too much info to tell you in this board's format, so please email me if you would like my "free" advice on what we are doing. Perhaps if we all do the same thing they won't get away with it.

We've actually seen some movement in our dealings with them since I contacted some State Reps and Head's of Fannie Mae. We'll wait and see, of course, it can change overnight with Nationstar. However, I do think that I've got some tactics that may help some of you. You also need to send Nationstar a QWR letter. Be careful though, it needs to be worded CORRECT or they don't have to respond to it. There are some key words you need to include in order for it to legally stand up in court. You also send a CC to everyone on my list of names. I'll give you all copies of what I have and you can fill in your name/etc. and send out your own.

It's a start, and it does get their attention. Let's GANG UP ON THESE JERKS! Stand up and fight people! Or they WILL Take your home.

Next steps to follow...via email.

my email is: [protected]@techie.com

Feel free to contact me if you like. - don't worry, i'm not a weirdo and I'm not selling anything. I'm just sick of Nationstar's crap and I need more support to fight them.

Not Going Down In Oregon!

• Why modify when you can use their fraud to your benefit. My mortgage can not be found in the mortgage servicing pools. It was there for 9 months and then disappeared. We have been paying for 6 years on a mortgage that vanished. Now they will have to answer for their actions as they have no claim. If you would like to know more about how I obtained this information my email is [email protected]

• Well "Taking control" I see you've been active on the board posting comments after various complaint posts. For starters, it costs money to start a lawsuit, at the very least it takes time. Most of which any of us have at the present time! Remember? We are in foreclosure or close to being in foreclosure. If any of us had the money to plop down as a retainer on a attorney we would probably be using it to get current on our mortgages or hire an attorney to file bankruptcy. Furthermore, your case sounds like a 1 in a million chance drawing! A mortgage company or servicer rarely looses a mortgage, let alone the investor or investors! So, good luck to you on your lawsuit. You should have no problem with it since you are apparently VERY lucky to begin with.

Thanks

UPDATE TO ORIGINAL POST
    We got our mod offer as of two days ago. Nationstar actually called us with the offer. Gee? I wonder why? hahahaha - I guess all the letters we wrote and people we contacted about their treatment to us worked!

The offer is good for 30 days and now we are in the negotiation stages. The mod actually looks good. Interest rate drop for 5 years, down to 2%, with 1% increase every year and a cap at 4% at 5% for the life of the loan. Just waiting to see what fees/charges/amounts they will be tacking on. Thats where the negotiation starts and that's where keeping every piece of correspondence with them comes in. Wish us luck!

• I hope your luck holds out but based on what most people say about their trial mod I would not count on them holding up their end. I am not lucky, just did my due diligence to not modify fraud and I am just as broke as you. I do not have an attorney but have decided to learn what I need to do as no one can care more for my situation than anyone else. And as for losing the mortgage, the auditing firm says this is very common in what they are finding. They have found a mortgage that had over 1, 000 investors in it, are you not aware of default swaps? Here is a CBS 60 minutes video that would be to your benefit to watch and learn just what is really going on in the mortgage backed securities. They bet that you will default on the mortgage so they win if you pay and they win if you don't. Clinton deregulated gambling laws which allowed this. The video explains it all if you dare watch. Good Luck!

• Some more good reading.

• Well the one on securitization diagram has been removed, but the other is great reading

• Ke
    kevint17 Oct 18, 2010

I would like to know why nationstar mortage company will not send me anymore statements now that my bankrup. is complete.they say it is company policy. why? we dont have a right to know where we stand anymore?also makes a lot easier to send in the payment. ([email protected] )

• Yo
    your_daddy Nov 15, 2010

enjoy your government bail out notgoingdown_without_a_fight. Try living within your means.

anonymous chick Dec 23, 2010

you people do understand that mortgage companies (i've worked for numerous) are controled by the investors of your loan, ie fanniemae etc. fanniemae tells us how and what qualifies for what... you need to research a little more, these are not rules made up by these companies...

• Jn
    jnlowe Dec 24, 2010

Dear "anonymous chick":
    Nationstar in my case can straighten out my credit record with all three reporting agencies and they REFUSE TO DO SO. They made a mistake, corrected their records, but are still telling the credit bureaus that I was delinquent 2 months in a row! I have disputed 3 times! This has kept me from getting any loans with anyone else but them!!! And, it gives them leverage to offer me whatever they want. So, please do not quote like you know what you are talking about. Nationstar is bending the rules to suit themselves and have made a nice fortune doing so -- as well as ruining other innocent people in their wake!

• Na
    Nationstar ripoff artists Jan 08, 2019

@jnlowe SAME HERE! They destroy your credit as often as they can. They told me if I kept disputing things, they would keep trashing my credit making sure it never came off my report.

• Gl
    Glolady Jan 11, 2011

I was an Amtrust customer without ANY problems, then I have had nothing BUT problems since Nationstar
    took over my account. They have given me a run around each time I call, now they have not even posted a
    payment I made to my loan! Also watch out, they will not put the overage you give them toward Pure Principle at time of payment, to you in full. They treat it as if it is a regular payment with interest deducted. HOW does one get out of this terrible companies grip. HELP [email protected], thanks

Thereash Feb 05, 2011

Hi, I have had an attorney working on my case against Nationstar. When I got my loan the loan was for a fixed rate laon. Interest rate was a little high, but I was happy to pay it for a fixed loan. Also at the end of signing the paperwork they had a person come in and tell me about away I could pay off my loan sooner. It was with a bi-monthly pyment plan so I signed the paper work and started making my payment which by the way was taken out of my checking account every 14 days 1/2 half of house payment. After three years of paying on th loan, I got notice that the loan was now a loan that was ajustable. When I got in touch with then they said I had signed a loan fr a three year fixed rate and then it was ajustable with Interest rate as high as 15%. When I got my loan out to look at it they had changed the loan and My sinagure was only in one place and all the pages that had my inl., was blank. I told them I wanted a copy of the loan with my sinagure and inls. Whan I received this copy the inls., on the loan papers were not mine. MY lawyer has been working for 2 years on this. This company is no good they call you a lairer, to your face I have been to court twice and the last time in October 2010, The judge said she thought Nationstar needed to get a hand writing expert to see if the inls., were mine or someone else as I said. They were given a 30 day extention. As of today Feb. 4, 2011 we still have not heard anything else.My car broke down and I needed a new car No one would give me aloan because of Nationstar they have reported my house is in foreclosure. I hope that soon someone will give this company what they have coming to them. I also hope that everybody they have cheated will rise up and give them what fore as I am.

• Te
    TERREP Apr 08, 2011

I have a question: Does NationStar have an "Executive Dept" that handles customer complaints? I just called Wells Fargo Executive Customer Svce Dept - and got some answers. These banks THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT - we have to stay informed. So if anyone has names, numbers at Nation Star - POST THEM FOR EVERYONE! THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!! We are the 99% that controls everything - LETS START ACTING LIKE IT!!! Pass on INFORMATION - If I help you, I AM HELPING MYSELF!!! If anyone know's of someone who needs help with WELLS FARGO CALL: 866.249.3302 MR JOHN STUMPF OFFICE. This is the Executive Ofc - they can shake things up. ***please pass on any names and numbers at NATION STAR**. Also, I have a number of a "bankruptcy attorney in NY who does it for CHEAP!!!

• De
    Denise F Apr 20, 2011

Your story about modification and NationStar and FlagStar sound almost identical with mine.
    FlagStar sold my mortgage to NationStar a month before the modification was to go in place.
    I had to redo the modification with NationStar (sent tons of documentation). I have had to send them
    the same documents over 4-5 times this past year, I am also getting a notice stating that I owe them almost $50, 000
    in back pay. It states that "Nationstar intends to enforce the previsions of the Note and Security Instrument." Whatever that means.
    They also state that I am in default and I have to respond within 30 days or else. I have responded each time asking Nationstar
    to send my original loan docs and a detail accounting as to how they came up with the amount of $50, 000. I never get any
    responds from them. But within 2-3 month I get the same notice stating I owe more and I need to respond within 30 days.
    I also explain to them that I never signed contract or loan docs with them. I am tired of this process over and over again.
    I have done everything that has been asked of me and some. What else can I do? I went into default after FlagStar added an escrow account to my mortgage because I was late
    on my property taxes. FlagStar said because I was late they had a right to add $700.00 more to my mortgage payment. Which increased it
    from $2100 to $2800 a month. I was never late on my mortgage payment until it went to $2800. My property taxes were $2400 a year but FlagStar
    was going to charge me $8400(per year) to my escrow account. Then during the modification process sold my loan to NationStar.
    I bought my home in 2002 through Country Wide. We refined with FlagStar in 2007. NationStar took over in 2009. I've had the modification
    since February 2010. hope you can help me with what I should do next!!
    Denise

• Jk
    J Kostroski May 12, 2011

They bought my mortgage a couple of years ago and I have had nothing but problems with them. They keep charging me for Homeower's insurance although I have my own. It is impossible to talk to the same person as they just give a general number with no way to get to a specific extension. I have had State Farm send them proof of my insurance two years in a row and Nationwide continues to try to charge me over $4000/yr for the policy that they bought. I have spent hours over the last three months trying to get this resolve with them. So far, it has not been. I sent them an email today and demanded that this be resolved immediately. My next step is a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and their regulatory agency.

• Jk
    J Kostroski May 12, 2011

Nationstar bought a mortgage a couple of years ago and we continue to have problems with them. They have purchased homeowers insurance for us and billed us although I have had our insurance company send them proof of coverage both years. I have spent hours trying to get this resolved with them and have talked to several people - can't get the same person although the last one gave me her extension there is no way to get to her. I sent an email complaint to them today and will see what happens next. If not resolved, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the regulatory agency.

• Ra
    rapom1 Aug 16, 2011

It just cost me 8000 dollars for a lawyer to show nationstar they had made a mistake in their book keeping so it doesnt matter what you do some how they will end up costing you money. Guess I should have just paid the 3000 dollars they made the mistake on and let it go.

• Na
    Nation Who????? Aug 18, 2011

I have never even heard of Nationstar! My house was foreclosed on March 31, 2011. We are currently in the "redemption period" and are staying here until we're officially kicked out. Credit's ruined, everything's upside down, no idea where we're going to go, etc. Then we get a letter last week from Nationstar (our loan was thru Indymac Bank, who went bankrupt themselves and sold our mtg to One West Bank) saying that Fannie Mae has foreclosed on our home and we now owe them $17, 000 in foreclosure fees. Um...do they think we just had $17k lying around and chose to not use it so we could lose our house??!! Are we obligated to pay this???

• Lo
    louies nursery Sep 17, 2011

nationstar are crooks they are stressing my father out with this change of mortage company its not only him its all of us writing the emails that thinking this really going to work lets all post youtube videos to voice our opions lets fight back . p.s i would like to hear from you email me at [email protected]

• Mo
    momof4inny Sep 23, 2011

I agree, Nationstar is horrible! We have been trying to work things out with them now for months. They call and call, but the calls are always computer generated and when you answer it's a machine...probably done so they can say they tried to contact you about your account. We call and call and all we ever get is the run around, "call back in a week". It's really frustrating to say the least. We will continue to do what we can to save our home, but I have to address something here in this forum that is REALLY irritating.
    To all of you who post on this forum who like to pass judgement...be careful. All of us will at one time or another live "in a glass house".
    Our issues with Nationstar have stemmed from multiple job losses due to a lousy economy...my husband lost his job 3 times in a year and a half--- one company folded after 40+ years, and the others keep restructuring and outsourcing to save money. He is, once again, employed, but at a fraction of what he was making. Just so you know, oh righteous ones, you can only stretch the almighty dollar so far. If you were given a mortgage based on a certain income and lose that income, well, you're so smart...do the math!
    Not all of us bought a house we couldn't afford and are now trying to pass it off on the tax payers of America! I live in a 936 sq foot house built in 1913...there are 6 of us squeezed into 3 bedrooms! Not a micro-mansion I promise you! We continue to fight because this is all we have. We don't have fancy cell phones and electronic gadgets. My budget every month is pretty much basics... so we aren't spending the mortgage money on toys! So to those of you who like to sit back and point the finger and pound your gavel of righteousness...I'd like to say, just be very careful where you throw your stones. You never know when one just might take down YOUR house of cards! That said, good luck to all the rest of you. I hope you are able to work things out!

• Bo
    bonporo Nov 26, 2011

I have been a victim of fraud with Nations star i am so depressed i cannot go into details i am looking for someone who already has a lawyer and i can join in the suit.
    my e-mail is [email protected]

• Jd
    JDub97303 Nov 29, 2011

Oh my please dont get me started on Nationstar the biggest lying crook out there. Ive been dealing with them many many years and was put in foreclosure n waited for my HAMP mod for a year after numerous run arounds. They will not and still wont produce a breakdown of "corporate advances" nor how my $265000 loan turned into $330000 now after the HAMP and my payment higher but lower interest rate but my 23 yr loan now a 40. Its a mess. They are now saying I owe a balloon payment of $22000 to my mod which his all fees. I filed chapter 7 over 4 yrs ago so I can walk away without a foreclosure on my credit HOWEVER Ive been in my home 11 yrs, have spent over $50000 on improvements and over $100000 in interest/principal just to Nationstar/Centex so walking away is not only devistating but a huge financial loss. I seriously have no idea how they are allowed to do banking business at all. Does the gov't regulate anything or can the bankers just bully people into paying fees, interest, corporate advances and shove people in corners to sign these so called "modifications" in fear of losing their homes? I wrote the White House and did actually to my utter surprise recieve a call back but they contacted Nationstar and they said they were finalizing the modifcation and funny after a year I recieved the papers in a week, but again completely bogus terms and since the feds felt they had made contact I than was lost in federal government phone land and could not ever connect with a live person again to actually investigate the contact, terms, my payment history, etc. Its beyond frustrating. I dont want to go into the many details and documentations but if anyone has an attorney or petition I would love to get on board. My email is [email protected]

• Do
    DocumentationQueen Dec 01, 2011

Bank of America transferred our home loan to Nationstar Mortgage LLC. We just received a letter that was dated Nov. 23, 2011 in the mail yesterday, Thursday, Nov. 30, 2011 from Nationstar Mortgage LLC. This letter was our "Welcome Letter". The arrival time of this letter was a bit concerning to me due to our Dec.payment was due tomorrow, Dec. 1, 2011.

In order to make our payment prior to the "Due Date, which was tomorrow" my plan was to make the payment through the website. The "Welcome Letter" clearly states, (You can pay online via the Nationstar Mortgage website at www.MyNationstarMTG.com). Upon trying "SEVERAL TIMES" I was unable to get in. The computer response was "The information you entered does not match our records. Please try again." I tried many, many, times to register - same response.

I then called the phone number listed on the "Welcome Letter" to make sure the loan number listed is the one I should be using, that it is the only number listed on the letter ("Re: New Nationstar Loan Number **********). Nationstar Mortgage Representative, Tina advised that is was the correct number etc... I tried again with her on the phone, same response of "The information you entered does not match our records. Please try again."

So I went a different route in order to make the payment prior to the due date which was tomorrow, I wanted to give her our debit card information to make payment but she wanted our bank info. (Routing number, Account number) to make payment. I gave her what she requested and then she advised me that there was a $15.00 phone payment fee. Throughout the phone conversation with Rep.Tina I was getting frustrated, not getting clear answers to my questions etc. I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable about this company (little bells going off in head). I advised her that I would mail the Dec.payment today, Wed., Nov.30, 2011 and to please note my account. There was too many inconsistencies, shuffling, no clear answers given throughout our phone conversation so I felt it best to pay by check in order a paper trial etc... as well as this documentation.

We have talked to several Nationstar Mortgage Representative, Tina, Brandon was yesterday, Wed., Nov. 30, 2011 and Toni, Autumn, Kristen, Connie and Autumn again was today, Thurs., Dec 1st. No clear answers from anyone of them, a lot of shuffling going on and contradictions!

The response from Rep. Autumn on the Internet access is that they are working on it and to try again in a couple of days and if it still doesn't work then call back.

In the last phone conversation with Nationstar Mortgage Representative, Autumn, on Thurs., Dec. 1, 2011 @ 9:59am, we requested our "Original Loan Documents" to be sent to us. Autumn advised that she made the request.

I googled Nationstar Mortgage LLC and now see that those (little bells going off in my head) were accurate. We're just beginning our Mortgage journey with Nationstar Mortgage LLC (by no choice of ours) and it has not started off well. Any information or suggestions anyone can offer in order for us to protect ourselves would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

• Jd
    JDub97303 Dec 01, 2011

I have not been able to access my account information either with the "information you entered does not match our records" message. I sat on hold 2 days a row for over half hour and still no live person. I cant get ahold of escrow who not only tacked on some in house insurance policy to my account years ago even though I never had lapse in my coverage, but then charged me interest n fees on so called "unpaid insurance balance" and now that my taxes and insurance went down from what I escrow I cant seem to get a payment adjustment or credit of overpaid funds. This is the tip of the iceburg with Nationstar. They will not send me documents, charge summaries, payment histories, escrow statements, nada...and they charged me interest on top of past due interest and rolled it into my HAMP so Ive made 11 yrs of payments on $265000 and they say I now owe $330000 and my 30 yr term is back to a 40 yr. Someone seriously has got to start a class action suit...I know they are not doing business legally and our politicians need to step in!!!

• Fr
    Fred Price Jan 07, 2012

Nation Star Mortgage of Texas and all other areas in America are corupt, Illegal, conspire to take property Illegally, Mis-use of all Laws both Civil and Criminal, and an Immediate Fedral Investigation out to be started and all Mortgages and Foreclosers STOPPED until all avenues of Civil and Criminal Action be taken against Nation Star. I am a Vietnam War Combat Disabled Veteran and as far as I am concerned to ruling Governments of the States and Federal Levels are a Disgrace to the Millions of Veterans who gave the Ultimate Sacrifice for this country the United States. Fred Price "HO-RAH"

Madelyn Strietzel Mar 13, 2012

Monthly repeated phone calls to remind us to pay our mortgage before it is due.4e65f

• Dm
    dmd0705 Jul 06, 2012

I went through the same thing and found a way to save my home from Nationstar throwing me into a surprise foreclosure even though I had made every trial payment on time with Suntrust. I was told I didn't qualify for HAMP only to find out that I actually did quality. I ended up after a 20 month battle with a 2% interest rate which I'm sure Nationstar wasn't happy with. I'd be glad to help anyone that needs help. I don't want to think of anyone going through what I went through.

• WasNotBornYesterday Jul 10, 2012

5 more days until their first violation! We were transferred from Aurora (who kindly gave us two weeks notice of the transfer) but not a peep out of Nationstar. They have 15 days from the date of transfer (July 1) and then they are in violation.
    Next comes the part where the send back my mortgage payment (that I will make with a Cashier's Check and send certified/return receipt) and claim:
    A) your envelope arrived empty,
    B) you didn't send the right amount (well no duh, you didn't send me either payment coupons OR allow my online access OR send me a statement! My crystal ball isn't THAT good!),
    C) your payment wasn't on time, here's your late fee that we won't tell you about because we won't allow you online access or send you a statement.
    Then I get to look forward to them ignoring the QWR my lawyer is preparing...meanwhile, I will be racking up the RESPA and Fair Credit Collections Act violations that they will UNDOUBTEDLY be dumping on me...and in about 3 months, I will take their ### to court...AND WIN!
    Mortgage fraud is rampant. At least consult a competent attorney and just see what can be done in your case. Class Action won't help here because each case is so unique that a class action couldn't possibly provide proper remedy for victims or punishment for Nationstar and corrupt servicers like them.

• Gs
    GSDer Aug 27, 2012

Aaargh. BofA just sold my brother's mortgage to Champion Mortgage (AKA Nationstar). Any suggestions about defensive actions to take before they start putting the boot in would be appreciated. Does getting a lawyer involved up front help at all?

• Ju
    JULIE HOLM Nov 26, 2012

My Reverse Mortgage was recently acquired by "Champion" from Bank of America. I have had my RM for three years and have paid my own Insurance all this time--this company who claims--UN-TRUTHFULLY--to be accredited by the BBB, begin almost immediately to threaten me--insisting that I do not have coverage and telling me they are going to purchase insurance and charge me for it.
    I check out anyone I do business with for reviews--pro and con--and make my choices based on that info. ----there was no choice in the matter of them acquiring my RM.
    I am a senior and am alarmed at what they are attempting to do--fixed incomes don't allow for these sort of actions.
    I am wondering if they have Insurance Companies under their umbrella of dozens of names they seem to go by--or if their "end game" is to illegally acquire our homes for
    their own gains.
    I need some info. on who to contact to get help if I need it--like some regulatory govt. agencies--any help or advice will be appreciated.
    I read many of the accounts and am horrified by just how bad this outfit is, and hope that some good can come of every one's efforts.
    [email protected], com

th!sman Dec 06, 2012

Contact churchill mortgage.

• Co
    Concerned daughter1961 Jan 26, 2013

My mother had a reverse mortgage with Bank of America and then transferred to champion. She has been paying house insurance for 30+ years through Allstate insurance co. Yet i looked at her monthly statement and was surprised to see they are taking out 174.00 dollars for homeowners insurance and she pays Allstate too.. So for 2 years they have been taking out was was already insured. Not to mention the 632.00 a month for interest. WHAT THE HELL! Is this right she has live on this house for 50 years free and clear and got a reverse mortgage when my father died to make need repairs on the house. OK great Bofa was not charging interest rates property tax or insurance. But...when Champion took over that changed, she is very gullible and does not know better, she has sold her house not wanting to but believes that the 632.00 taken OUT EVERY MONTH will consume all her money. She sold the house for 455.000 borrowed about 90.00 in the past 5 years. and is only getting 110.00 where is the rest of her money. Please some one guide me on this I'm heart broken. She is looking to buy a mobile home out right cash. But this is the sad part. Her rent space will be more then the interest 632.00 She is scr#@%---. She will never survive.

th!sman Jan 31, 2013

Contact an attorney.

• Ve
    Vetsguns May 15, 2013

I have a surreal experience with nationstar also...I think I have the right man on the job...it's been a year since I hired this attorney and we are currently engaged in the law suit...I am demanding a jury trial...I am looking forward to this fight...I fought them for two years on my own before I had to hire an attorney...I am stoked about getting these people punished...should I win this case, ..I will set up a fund for people who can't afford to fight...I despise what these criminals stand for...I will get more specific when it is expedient...my e-mail is [email protected] may answer e-mails that I decide are prudent...Trial is coming and I can't wait!! OVERWHELMING evidence of unethical behavior, ...violation of federal laws and good faith contract, ...plus FCRA and FCBA violations...you people make sure you create a PAPER TRAIL!!! talk to NOBODY FROM NATIONSTAR ON THE PHONE!! God bless and hang tough...your "private property" and your constitutional right to own it are important!!!

Gina56 Aug 07, 2013

Here's the story. It's not the same as previous posts: Home loan thru Nationpoint. House was purchased for a relative who renegged and left my spouse holding the bag. Enter BofA who took over the loan. Bank filed foreclosure notice. Our attorney was more successful than theirs and Deed in Lieu of was obtained with no deficiency. (I prayed earnestly, try it). Satis. of Mortgage, deed transfer, etc. all recorded in the county records. (2009). We also have the original notes marked "paid in full." Since then, they replaced the credit hit that was beginning to get better and kept billing us. The attorney said it wasn't worth fighting, that eventually the credit would improve.

Apparently BOA sold this loan to Nationstar and BOA sent us a letter recently that the loan is paid in full, which it has been since '09.
    I sent copies of all recorded instruments within the 30 day appeal time to Nationstar, yet they still hound us with letters and phone calls. We will not speak to them on the phone. There has been no acknowledgment of receipt of forms from us either. We'll wait and see what happens.

Anyone else out there with a similar story?

Gina56 Aug 07, 2013

Obviously this is no longer a loan and I meant to put the word in quotation marks in my previous post. It is definitely a scam as the debt was satisfied in court with BofA.

Gina56 Sep 03, 2013

A word to the wise: Don't post here if you think you might change your mind. Management does not allow for deletions of posts or accounts. Just a thought.

Gina56 Oct 09, 2013

I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding and will eventually be resolved. Good luck to all.

• Vi
    Vickie Limberg Jan 20, 2015

I am soooooo. Sick and tired of you messing up my account. You have been the WORST mortgage company I have ever had.

• Mi
    Mitzi Calvert Oct 29, 2015

Ever since 2013 when they implemented dedicated specialists they have not kept record keeping at all. They don't apply payments, return payments, hold extra monies as "suspense" accounts. Just Plain Crooks. I

• Sh
    shea1 Oct 29, 2015

They are liars denied me for a home mod stating i didnt turn in all paperwork was aclear lie and they mske up numbers stating im behind in my payments i think trying to scare me its bothering me physically and emotionally

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices