National Money Mart Companycustomer service rep at south fraser way money mart

I went to money mart in abbotsford, the one on South Fraser way. There was east Indian guy. He was very very slow. I had to send money through Western Union to my sister for emergency. When I got my turn he asked me a pic ID. I didn't have pic ID due to renewing my licence. I didn't have my passport with me. I know that I only need ID if I'm sending less than $1000. He kept asking me ID. When I explained him that I don't have to give you my ID because i'm not sending large amount. He refused my transaction and asked me to go to somewhere else. I was very very disappointed. He was very very rude. I never seen someone being that rude when they are at customer service job. I was very disappointed from this location. I'm telling all my friends not to go there. If cashier thinks that they have power to refuse customer's transaction then they need to realize that they only have a job because of customers. money mart needs to take a action against customer service rep like him. It would be helpful if someone can teach him that how to deal with customers.