Having problems with Amerilife?

Amerilife Customer Service Contacts

2650 McCormick Drive
Clearwater, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amerilife Customer Service. Initial Amerilife complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amerilife above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amerilife. Discuss the issues you have had with Amerilife and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amerilife Complaints & Reviews

Amerilfe Financial Group — Loan scam

My story is exactly as the others...Pamela Steele contacted me about my loan approval. I, too, sent them the...

Amerilife Financial Group — was told had to send $787.50 in order to secure $5000 loan

I was contacted on July 24, 2008 by a Greogory Walsh claiming to be with Amerilife Financial Group he told me...

Amerilife Financial Group — Advance Fee Loan Scam

My wife and I were desperate for cash (with poor credit) and applied for a few online "pay day" loans in July...