Menu

National Family Solutions  -  Divorce and my $800 plus the $100

T
Author of the complaint
8:08 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am not satisfied with the services I paid for. I send questions in an email to tara nixion and get no answers back half of the time she skips over the important ones and only answers what she wants! I spoke to another male on the phone named eric and he was so rude! Wouldn't let me talk ask me a question I would go to answer and he totally started talking and wouldn't let me explain at all to where he had me crying said I need to be patient that they are doing what they can. I feel they are not helping me in any way and I want my money back. I want to go else where where I am treated respectfully! The $100 you can keep but I want my $800 back!

Update by TiffanyPerez
Jan 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Very Rude people and I want my money back! I will Never recommend someone doing services through these people!

More National Family Solutions complaints & reviews

National Family Solutions - Rudest people
National Family Solutions - National Family Solutions
National Family Solutions - Fraud (Legal Services)
National Family Solutions - never got paperwork, lied to