National Enterprise SystemsSomeone needs to stop these people

M

I have had all bad experiences with NES. Since they started calling me early August, we have not been able to come to any agreement. They have threatend and informed me that they had begun legal proceedings. A summons was going to be served on me at my job. They would call HR. One lady who was yelling and screaming, was calling out saying I was in debt (many times) and that I wasn't responsible enough. She started off her call by saying that she was calling about a fraud I had committed against this debt. I was thrown off as I didn't know whether someone was committing fraud on my cards... so the story went on only to realise she was using dubious means to get me... It is a nasty company, very dishonest, very bad ways of getting people to pay their debt. Truly I have had my experiences with NES. Well, I called Chase Bank who I owe the debt and asked them for my statement since I could not pull it from online as I was turned over to NES (and I said to the man on the phone, by the way, NES is terrible). I told him that I needed to review my statement as I was no longer sure what was on it.. I also told him that I had filed a complaint against NES with FTC today and sent them a letter of cease and desist communication. The Chase guy explained basically that I was turned over because my card had charged out and that if I faxed them a copy of the letter I sent to NES, they would look at my account again and have me resume making my payments with them... What world are we living in? Is Chase Bank coniving with NES to intimidate people only to turn around if they see that things are not going well and if you mention you have reported the case to FTC? Oh yes we need immediate help...

• Mu
    Mulenga Aug 27, 2008

• Lu
    Luna Sep 03, 2008

I get a call from National enterprise systems for last 1week. They were searching someone John, whom I never known. They were so rude that they abused verbally when I refused to know Jack. Here I have found some more stories of their abused customers. http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/nationalenterprisesystem.html