Nathans NaturalUnauthorized charges

L Review updated:

I recently odered a trial offer only online. And have Since been charged additional multiple charges of 89.89 to my credit card. I have notified the credit card carrier that these charges were not authorized. And have also sent emails and called Nathans Naturals to explain to them that for medical reasons I cannot mix their prodcut with other medication I'm on.

I have asked them to stop all future charges and orders and have returned my most recent unauthorized order to them. I was also notified by my credit card carrier that they are taking action as well to help me with this matter.

Sincerely,

Roxanne M Lamontagne

• Pg
    P.Goulet Sep 24, 2009

I placed the exact same order that Roxanne Lamontagne did back on 9/10/09 for a 14 day free trial.Today is 9/24/09, 14 days exactly.The company went ahead and charged my debit card for $89.89 plus $1.00 as of of today.I did not authorize these charges to my account, thus leaving my checking account negative $$.I've called my bank and put a stop payment on these charges.I have two phone calls in to this company, but nobody answers or calls me back from Nathans Naturals. Thank you, Phil Goulet

• Un
    UnhappyCustomer90 Jan 18, 2020

My order number was [protected] and I ordered on Sunday 15 December, 2013. I wrote a complaint email that after 10 days I still didn't receive my order, despite them promising to ship it between 3-6 days.
    I never received any emails back, no apology and no refund!
    DO NOT ORDER. THEY ARE SCAM!!!