Complaints & Reviews

orviax

ik wil hier bij een klacht indienen omdat ik vandaag en plastic onafgesloten potje binnen hebt gekregen van...

Rotterdam Cosmetics

Revolyn

I have sent emails to the above requesting a refund as after using the capsules made me feel unwell so wa...

Viswiss

Order number [protected] date 24th November 2016. Goods not received after Payment of £42.94 was taken. We...

Southport Scam & Fake Checks

Failed to give refund as promised.

I ordered 3 bottles of V-Swiss from Nathan's Naturals on Oct. 28, 2014. When I tried the product it did...

not received the item

NATHANS NATURAL 206-203-3130NY
##1212 69.03 US DOLLAR

The above item was purchased on line, money has been debited, and I am wondering when I am going to receive the item I have purchased? I would appreciate a reply to this email, and also I would like to receive the item I purchased, or receive my6 money back.

• Mj
    mjhan Jan 29, 2013

I received the product but now cannot get in contact with anyone to cancel any further orders!!! And some "fitness club" crap that showed up on my card as well!!!

• Ki
    Kimberley Gregory Mar 03, 2013

I have not yet received my order which I made 2 weeks ago, that was recommend by women's health magazine. I also ordered the cleanser as well, I'm not impressed with the slow service and have not even recieved an email with a recepit

no product received

I purchased 3 bottles of Nuvoryn order number [protected] from the bove company on the 26 September. The email I received back stated that the product will be shipped within 24 hrs of the order time. up till oday I did not receive any product.
I spend R958.00 for this product and want my money back in my account.
How can I get my money back as I have read some say his is a scam other say they got there money back.

jaclynw Mar 18, 2012

I paid for the goods in full via credit card and have not got the goods, I have tried to contact them and they just ignore me. They must be scammers i think

• El
    eliete da silva Apr 18, 2012

fiz um pedido de nuvoryn, efetuei o pagamento, mas ate agora nao recebi, e nao tenho nenhum telefone para contato o pedido nº1940003063, por favor gostaria de uma resposta, estou no brasil.

• Do
    donna2371 Jan 25, 2013

i purchased 3 bottles of diet pills on 2/1/13 but never received my goods . gonna take legal action

• Ni
    nicole88chea May 23, 2013

Hi, i facing the same consition with you. have you receive your order?

• Su
    Suejvr18 Jun 12, 2013

Did you get your money back as they have processed 2 transactions on my credit card

• Wj
    W Jordaan Aug 08, 2013

I have order Nuvron -Natthans natural order number 6700011502 on the 29/06/2013 ref 4923125000759119 amount of 2551.00
    deducted of my babing acount and still not reciedve any product on the 04 july 2013 i got a email order number 6700011502 order date thursday 27 june 213 new status : shiped

Non delivery of goods

I ordered a buy 2 get one free deal on 26/06/2012 with no product yet being delivered.
I have emailed and had no response. I feel that I may have been scammed and have put a stop on my credit card to stop an further money from being debited.
My credit card company are going to investigate further.
Tania

• Ta
    Tania lefers Jul 22, 2012

I am from Australia and ordered 26/06/2012 and also have not received my goods.
    I am not holding my breath and I to think I have been scammed.
    Not a nice feeling at all. I too will try to get refund but not holding my breath

No Delivery and poor customer service

I ordered a package of 2 plus 1 with order number [protected]. The order was done on the
22/02/2012 and got an automated e-mail saying it has been shipped on the same day. I have been phoning and e-mailing Nuvoryn Cape Town from the 05/03/2012 and since then i haven't got any feedback/response. When i phone I've been told someone is going to contact me within 24 hours and no one has done that. When e-mailing i get an automated e-mail response with no explanation about my order. Today is the 14/03/2012 and still no one has contacted me. What kind of service are you providing? I paid R958.00 that was deposited into your account for this order and this quote is from you " Please Note: All orders will be shipped within 24 hours of the order time." You also quote "Free Worldwide Delivery - within 5-12 days". It's going to be 30 days in a week's time.

Jamie Quadrado Apr 02, 2012

It happened to me to but then I received an email that it wasn't posted for some other reason and I will receive a full refund. That's been two weeks now and still nothing. Not happy not happy at all.

• Et
    Etong,christiana pius Jun 09, 2012

This is so pathetic, i can't believe people will jst decide to exploit people only for their. Own gains •i place for 2 plus 1 nuvoryn product wt order no 4030018164 on d 15/3/12 and I received an automated email d same day telling me the order has been shiped•i av been sending emails to nathans natural for several times now for an update up to no avail becos neither do I receive a reply back base on dat or an update on the order•i dnt even know how to get my money since they are not even responding to emails•i ope nathans natural are not fraudsters•

• Wh
    whereismymoney Jun 27, 2012

The same happen to me you will never receive your products. I got this complaint from another person:On 25/ 09/11 I placed an order for Nuvoryn diet pills at [URL Removed] The item was R958 with free shipping and I received an email from Nathan's Natural immediately stating it had gone thru on my credit card. Two days later I noticed that the amount charged on my credit card was R1039, 37. When I queried this with the bank I was told it was an overseas purchase, so I tried to contact the customer service number in Cape Town to cancel the order. After a couple days I finally got through to a salesperson who did not have any answers and who strangely did not even ask me for my order number to trace it. He just said it would be received in two weeks and I needed to e-mail my details in order to cancel. When I emailed I received an advert as a response. After almost a month from the date I placed the order, I received a letter from the customs officials in SA stating that the shipment was not cleared by customs and will be destroyed. I guess it's banned in this country. After weeks of phoning and emailing the South African website, I sent through a complaint on the UK website two months later and was given a refund almost immediately. Please do not order Nuvoryn in South Africa

• Si
    SirDudeManGuy Dec 28, 2012

Please note that the customer service number isn't actually customer service. It's an order line. That's like calling a pizza delivery service and getting mad when they won't dryclean your tuxcedo. So part of the problem is that you are focusing your efforts in the wrong area. Just keep sending emails requesting a refund or order status, the phone number won't help you unless you want to order more product.

Non Complaint

This is not a complaint as I had already placed one. Since my complaint though Nathans Natural has put the money back into my account and then I received the products. I could see where the problem came from. The product was sent out nearly 3 weeks after I placed my order. I will be making contact with them to now pay back the money I owe them.

Charged my credit card and never delivered products!

Ordered the product online. Paid in full and never received the package. Called the call center FOUR time...

GOODS NOT SENT

Used this company twice, First time ok then reordered more of same product the deal was buy 2 get 1 free. one item was sent only, have sent several e-mails myto various departments within the company and have had no replies, have also rang number spoke to woman on contact number +[protected] and told her of my plight, she took my e-mail address and told me that someone would contact me, have still sent a couple more e-mails but still waiting.The company has charged me the price for items not recieved.

• Lu
    LUIZ HUMBERTO ABRÃO Oct 28, 2010

FIZ O PEDIDO DE LEXARIN HA TRES MESES E ATE HOJE NÃO RECEBI A MERCADORIA, E O PAGAMENTO JA FOI EFETUADO, SERA QUE TENHO QOE REGISTRAR NA DELEGACIA DE PROTEÇÃO AO CONSUMIDOR? AGUARDO A RESPOSTA. [email protected]

Active Colon Cleanse

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT !!! You will be taken advantage of if you think that this produce is going to do a Colon Cleanse. I tried this product for over 30 days with no results. In the past I have used products from Pure Body Institute. These have worked wonders in less than 3 days. I was in a hurry this time and couldn't remember the name. I bought this product thinking it would work...WHAT A JOKE...So if you want something that really works...Please go to Pure Body Institute and buy the Colon Cleanse or other products. They are great and customer service is fantastic.

Viswiss does not work

hi buy a bottle of their miracle product and I must inform you that this turned out a lie, try to reach them...

Nexaryn and ViSwiss

Spent $143 on 5 bottles of Lexaryn. Received 1 bottle of ViSwiss. Not even sure what ViSwiss is. I have contacted Nathans Natural 5 times with no reponse. I believe at this point they have taken my money and I will not receive the products I've ordered. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! I have 3 friends that are lawyers and I will take legal action especially after finding all these complaints. Pull together guys, let's do this together.

• Pa
    PaulB2009 Mar 24, 2010

What?? Are you some kind of competitor of Lexaryn?

I've been using Lexaryn for 6 months now and I'm extremely happy with it. I 100% DISAGREE with you Josh628. I think you should contact them directly if you had problems with your order.

Sindy Baron

while looking online under antidepressant medications an ad for a natural homepathic supplement caught my...

Unauthorized charges / no product

I ordered the free sample of Vilift and received it, it seemed to help, but I never authorized any additional orders or charges. So far I have been charged $89.89 twice and received no additional product.

• Sc
    scrills Sep 22, 2009

Nathans Natural, makers of ViLift and Viswiss, are out-and-out scam artists. The claims they make about their products are ludicrous. There are good dietary supplements available, but Nathans Natural doesn't make any. I would avoid this company and their products at all costs.

Unauthorized charges

I recently odered a trial offer only online. And have Since been charged additional multiple charges of 89.89...

unauthorized debit charge

Nathan' Naturals debited my account for some sort of membership charge ($89.89) which I did not...