Nacel Propertiesbad management and illegal practices

we have had 4 managers since we moved in feb.1st, one that didnt even last a week.We liked the building mostly because the pool for the summer onlt now the health warden closed it! yuck! There is black mold on EVERY window and the balcony door and its now coming through where it was just painted over in the bathroom. I had to have my toilet replaced after many many complaints of it leaking and we had to lay down towels the manager finally listened when I told him it looked like spider webs it was cracked so bad that it would shatter and cause extensive damage to ajoining apts, then we got a new one.And another thing is there is NO FIRE ALARMS in the apartments! I thought that was illegal and its an old wooden building! And every time we have a heavy rain storm I really am scared our roof will collapse, it has in the apt next to mine and across the hall!!I am pretty sure the mold is physically making me sick, I have headaches, dizzyness and nauseau and very tired, my Dr. is taking test next week to find out.I wish I had never moved here...never!

• Kl
    klmb Nov 12, 2011

I threw bleach on the mould and complain openly and loudly to whomever will listen... we have gone through yet another live in manager...this latest one lasted less then two weeks.

• Kl
    klmb Oct 22, 2011

our pool on 15th in north van was closed just in time for summer also, black mould seems to be a pre requisite for nacel rental apartments... i threw a liter of bleach on a mouldy leaking storage locker just the other day... and to add to our lovely pets (goldfish and dog) we now have mice!

• Pa
    patricia kepler Oct 15, 2011

move out monkey

• Gr
    Graveley1436 Aug 06, 2011

Get out as soon as you can!