[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com — rebate visa card
My rebate Visa card expired. I called the number posted on the website (1-877-610-1075). The automated attendant was unable to locate my account using the information from the Visa card. I would just like a new card. This service provider has a complete lack of customer service. These reward cards are terrible. I miss the good ole' days when they sent you a rebate check...
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Care's Response · Oct 01, 2019
Rebate Special Services
Dear Consumer: [protected]@itmailr.com
We received your compliant regarding your Visa Prepaid Card. At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regard this matter.
Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - discount tire rebate award debit
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa debit myprepaidcenter.com
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa gift card not recognized.
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - I have two visa cards as rebates from belle tire - $150 - cannot register online or on phone
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - coopertires award card