MyPointsMissing points

L

. On March 13, 2016 I had 51, 889 points. In April I went to redeem some points and there was only alittle over 4, 000 points in my account. I have been saving for a few years and never used any points. I contacted by email my points and on April 15 I heard from Dave [protected]@mypoints.endesk.com with a ticket #243487. On April 21 I got another ticket #238959. I was not getting my points reinstated and no satisfaction. I was in correspondence with my points also on May 24, July 30, Oct 24, Nov 3, Nov 20, Dec 11 and called My points and left a message in Dec, they have never responded back to my call. I sent info they requested and as of Jan 4, 2017 I still DO NOT have my points reinstated. I would like to redeem some of my points which I collected for all these years. But no one will help me get them back. They froze my account for awhile and now that I can check they are still missing.

• Te
    Teresa Holcomb Aug 21, 2017

American Addvantage Citibank card gave me a total of 53, 120 miles over the past few years when my husband was working.
    He is retired and wants to change these miles into points. I was told by both Citibank and American Airlines that My Points could
    do this for me. I have tried by phone and e-mail many times to get an answer but I have only been able to leave messages for the
    past two months. I would appreciate a reply of some kind. I see there are many problems with My Points. I will have to advise Citibankd
    and American Airlines if this problem continues.
    Teresa and Roy Holcomb
    [email protected]

• At
    A Turin Apr 19, 2017

I redeemed my points for a gift card of 50 USD and I never recieved, insted of I received this emai: As a standard procedure, our Compliance team is requesting your account to be verified by government issued ID. You can provide us with an attachment of a picture of your ID showing Country/State, Name and Birthdate. You can cover or block out any sensitive information on your ID, as long as we can see your picture, country/state, ​ name and date of birth. The photocopy will be stored on our secure system and be accessible only to our Compliance Department. We will promptly delete the photo after we review it..

And later on I received this email: We apologize for the the misunderstanding. Please rest assured we are not requesting this information to scam or cheat our members. Our system has detected a non-residential IP and we will need to verify you as the account holder. This verification is to ensure the security of our members and the MyPoints community. We understand your privacy is very important to you and we agree. Your points and pending prizes will remain here if in the event you decide to cooperate with the verification. We apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

I will be crazy if I sent my ID and personal info, they will use it for bad.