MyHeritagerenewal complete subscription

J

My invoice number [protected] dated June 8 th 2017, I received the following email
"Dear Jerry Andrew, ‎

This is just a brief update that your Complete subscription for family site 'Clay Web Site' has been successfully extended for one additional year.
Your credit card was charged $250.74 (plus tax if applicable). The next charge will take place on June 8 2018 for another year.
Your transaction invoice is attached.
You can review your subscriptions anytime on your Account > My Purchases page.Account ID: [protected]
If you have any questions, please call us at: +[protected]
(Monday through Friday, 9am – 7pm EST).
You may also visit our Help Center to get instant answers or write our customer support team.
Thank you for using MyHeritage.
Kind regards,
MyHeritage team
I have moved to France, I had no idea I was on an automatic renewal. I have not used the service, nor can I because the Web site is in French which I do not speak or understand. I tried to call the number they had listed on June 8th 2017 and several days thereafter I finally made contact today June 13th 2017 5 days after notification, and the wanted to charge me $125.00 ($25.00 a day for service I have not used now or for many months. I did not know I was on auto renew, and when I asked the phone person on the contact to send me the contract I sign for this service he did not response to my request. I keep e-mail of my subscriptions, yet I do not have one Heritage

renewal complete subscription
renewal complete subscription

RESOLVED

• MyHeritage's response · Jun 14, 2017

Dear Jerry,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience in purchasing your annual subscription membership at Myheritage.

We are a refund friendly company and if you are unhappy with your purchase, our terms and conditions clearly explain one may cancel and get a full reimbursement. In investigating the issue you report, I show a record that you contacted us via our phone support center on the 13th of June and on that same day you were issued a full refund in which I am happy you were able to receive already.

For your information, we inform everyone of the annual charge and its price on the automatic e-mail that is sent out after you enroll in the membership and after every renewal. Also, one may cancel an annual subscription at any time when logging in to MyHeritage from the My Purchases page and incur no annual charge.

If you need any more information about your current refund or our annual membership's price, please contact me at [email protected], anytime, by all means, I'd be happy to help.

Sincerely