MyComputerCareer.comIt training / certification

C

I have gone there several years ago. I have been paying down my $25000 student loan from them which I received nothing!!

They are a certification mill. You do get certified, however they promise you job and resume help which I did not get. They promise you hands on training which I never received.

My instructor couldn't even speak English! They fired 2 instructors during the 2 months I was there.

It is a total rip off!! Do not waste your money like I did!