Mutual of Omahaur34452847 life insurance policy payment for thomas g. hall

G

I opened an account effective 11/08/2015. The method of payment setup was bank draft against my checking account. Every month on the 1st thru the 3rd. your Company drafted my checking account for the premium of $63.75.

Everything was OK until April of 2017. I noticed that my account was not drafted for your insurance .

I called your Company on 04/07/2017 and made an inquiry as to why! The person I talked to found no record of a payment to be drafted from my account. I told him that your Company had been drafting my Bank account on the first of every month for approximately 1 1/2 years. The customer Rep. apologized for the screw-up and said he would rectify the situation by having my account drafted that day. I thanked him for his efforts. On 04/07/2017 my account was drafted for $63.75. Problem solved I thought.

On 04/27/17 my account was drafted by your Company for $63.75. I thought this was strange by acceptable two business days before it was due on 05/01/2017.

On 05/01/2017 my account was again drafted by your Company for $63.75.
I immediately called my Bank and told them not to pay the $63.75. I also told my bank that I would call your Company. I called your Company on 05/01/2017 and talked to one of your Representatives. We immediately fell into disagreement on what was owed and the action taken by your Company. The bottom line is your representative told me that I was one(1) month in arrears which I vehemently disagreed with. The conversation got heated and I Lost my temper. The representative kept saying he was going to send me a printout showing that I was one(1) month in arrears.

I don't remember who terminated the call, me or him.

Well there it is in a nut shell. Your Company screwed up .

Because of some accounting double speak you double dipped my account. This is your mistake.

Thomas G Hall Account#UR3452847, [protected] [protected]@classicnet.net