Multichoicemultichoice insurance

I bought my DSTV Explora decoder 2 years ago and I took out insurance when I received my decoder with Multichoice.

I then received an sms and email from you on the 11th January 2017 advising that my insurance was cancelled and I immediately called your company to find out why. They mentioned that I missed a payment in October 2016 but I was never notified of the missed payment. I then asked to be reinsured immediately.

My decoder blew 3 weeks and when I went to the multi choice shop in the Lemon Tree in Alberton they said I cannot get a new decoder because I haven’t had my insurance for longer than 3 months.

I then called your company and they advised that I need to wait 3 months before I can get a new Explora which I find extremely unfair as I wasn’t informed that I missed a payment and I definitely wasn’t advised that there is a 3 month waiting period plus I had paid for 18 months already.

I was then told to email [protected]@multichoice.co.za my complaint and was advised via email that they would get back to me in 24 hours.

I called 24 hours later only to be told by the call centre lady that it takes longer than 24 hours and up to 7 days and that the promped email response form Multichoise is incorrect.

Its been 2 weeks now and I still haven't heard form anyone.

Please urgently advise.