MultiChoice Africa / DSTVprice lock

Customer number: [protected]

DSTV called me on 25 October 2018, at ± 15:30, to explain the price lock deal to me, which was:

Free Explora 2
Free installation
Pay:
Full package - discounted to R749.00 pm for 24 months on debit order (price lock deal then).
PVR access - optional @ R90.00 pm.

I've been noticing that my debit order amounts are not consistent.

I'm wanting to know why DSTV has cancelled this price lock deal, and under whose authority, as we specifically went for this deal to avoid price increases and upgrade our decoder.

Please re-activate my PRICE LOCK service, and then let me know how much credit, if any, is still available, as I've been overcharged.

Please fix this error urgently and provide me with answers to my queries.

Second e-mail:

The agent who called me yesterday said that there is a R100.00 credit on my account. This is definitely incorrect, as I've been incorrectly debited since November 2018.

Please make the R1, 100.00 credit available to me - I should therefore not be charged for about a month and a half.

She indicated that your records are lost / files corrupted, which is why I'm confirming the amount of (at least) R1, 100.00 credit.

Please confirm, in writing, that the R1, 100.00 will be used towards my account.

Stick to the 24 hour turnaround time (or less), as indicated by the automatic reply message please.

Carlene Arendse