MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — price lock and account deactivation
Yesterday 2/10/19 I received a phone call to offer price lock. After 15 minutes on the phone I was put on hold and another 15 minutes passes. I was then told the lady would phone me back. No return call was received. When I arrived home. My DStv was no longer active. On 3/10/19 I made a phone call and after almost 35 minutes on the phone of which I was put on hold for 20 minutes there of, I was told they would phone me back . I have had the same issue 3 months ago when I also asked for the price lock and after 2 days of which my DSTV was deactivated again, I had to abort the price lock pay R200.00 a month more just so my DSTV would work again.
The service is horrific and with your offerings which cannot be handled correctly twice. I find this ridiculous as I have had this for over 5 years.
Customer number: [protected]
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv