MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — billing and customer service
I am extremely frustrated with Multichoice/DStV. I am on the price lock plan which is R749 per month. The last 2 months they have charged me R899. I have called countless times and spent hours on the call, spoken to several different managers including a senior manager named Sanjay who promised to call me back and follow up on my query 27th September. Still I await any feedback and again 2 October they overcharged me. Everytime I call I'm told they can't do anything and have escalated my query to the finance team. Yet my query is not being resolved. This is really stressful. Dstv is in breach of the contractual agreement we had for the price lock plan. If I was the one paying less than I'm supposed to, they would switch off my dstv but now that they owe me I need to be patient and wait months for them to resolve a issue on their end!!
I'm NOT okay with this. I want my money back! In addition the customer service is putrid!!!
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv