MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — poor customer services and esculations6
I trust this email finds you well. Friday evening I called to have my subscription upgraded to compact plus and spoke to one of your consultants with regards to the upgraded. I have called in 4 times in one weekend and I am told that there a system problems- which I understood and any organization does experience system problems. One of the supervisors was able to assist me when i had asked to speak to him and my dstv was working since ;his surname is Chand.
I have been patiently waiting for a resolution with regards to my query and whenever I call in its either my account is being esscelated or there is a system problem which makes for horrible customer experience and poor first query resolution.
This morning so furious and looking for a solution I spoke to Dumisani Ngwazi, whos service was nothing short of horrible, poor and rather disrespectful. I was on hold for the most time on the call with little attention. If possible I would like your QA department to listen to the call and perhaps take the consultant for further training.
I am extremely furious and not pleased with the service I have received in the past 48 hours.
I would highly be grateful if you look into the matter with both my query and Dumisani. I would request you to take immediate action. If you need to contact me please feel free to call me on [protected] or reply via email.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv