FILE A COMPLAINT

MultiChoice Africa / DSTVpoor customer services and esculations6

N Jul 28, 2019

Good Day,

I trust this email finds you well. Friday evening I called to have my subscription upgraded to compact plus and spoke to one of your consultants with regards to the upgraded. I have called in 4 times in one weekend and I am told that there a system problems- which I understood and any organization does experience system problems. One of the supervisors was able to assist me when i had asked to speak to him and my dstv was working since ;his surname is Chand.

I have been patiently waiting for a resolution with regards to my query and whenever I call in its either my account is being esscelated or there is a system problem which makes for horrible customer experience and poor first query resolution.

This morning so furious and looking for a solution I spoke to Dumisani Ngwazi, whos service was nothing short of horrible, poor and rather disrespectful. I was on hold for the most time on the call with little attention. If possible I would like your QA department to listen to the call and perhaps take the consultant for further training.

I am extremely furious and not pleased with the service I have received in the past 48 hours.

I would highly be grateful if you look into the matter with both my query and Dumisani. I would request you to take immediate action. If you need to contact me please feel free to call me on [protected] or reply via email.

Yours Sincerely.