MTN Xtracooloctober random draw

I received a text message from MTN this morning at 6:05:59 am that N1, 000, 000 has been credited to me in the 2009 Xtracool October random draw that my code is 004848. That I should vist "www.octoberdraw.com" within 24 hours for my reward. I have tried to log in but the site is not opening. Is this a scam? my MTN Number is [protected].

• Vi
    Victor Alozie Nwaiwu Oct 30, 2009

I Mr. Alozie Victor N. whose passport is attached recieved a message this morning that N1, 000, 000 was credited to me in 2009 extracool october random draw and was asked to visit "www.octoberdraw.com" which i did accordingly, but could not see anything.
    that why i write to inquire. thank you
    my code no: 004848
    my phone no: [protected]

N/B
    ------ [email protected] should not be used again pls. use this, [email protected]

Comments

adekunle Oct 30, 2009

i received a text from Mtn ds morning on [protected] dt i ve won 1, 000, 000 naira from October random draw. i was asked to visit a website www.xtracoolffer.com. i visited d website and they are demanding 4 my ATM pin code in d form i need to fill. Is ds text from Mtn?u can call me on [protected] or [protected] or mail me on [email protected] Pls reply me on time, i want 2 know. God bless u.

• Ok
    Okon Edet Abakedi Oct 30, 2009

I'm Mr Okon Abakedi from Akwa Ibom state. i received same text and i want to inquire whether it is true. My no is [protected]

• Ta
    taiwo adeleye Oct 30, 2009

I received a text message from MTN this morning at 6:05:59 am that N1, 000, 000 has been credited to me in the 2009 Xtracool October random draw that my code is . That I should vist "www.octoberdraw.com" within 24 hours for my reward. I have tried to log in but the site is not opening. Is this a scam? my MTN Number is [protected]

• Ey
    EYONG ERIC SUNDAY Oct 30, 2009

Adewale Adeyemi Oct 30, 2009

I recieve a msg this morning around 4:30 a.m stating that i have won a prize in the october random draw that i should vist the site (www.mtn october random draw, which i did but was abortive to log in., plz. if this is through i will like you to text it again.
    My N0: [protected]
    My Code:004848

• Mr
    MR FESTUS AYANRINDE Oct 30, 2009

I, MRS C.B AYANRINDE, received a msg this morning that i have won a prize in the october random draw that i shud visit the site (www.mtn october random draw, which i did but was abortive to log in., plz. if this is through i will like you to text it again.
    My Code:004848 My N0: [protected]

• Le
    lekan Oct 31, 2009

I have also recieved the same message too. I went to there website. As a website Designer, what i saw on their site show me it is Scam Scandalous and unprofessional. All their website menu Link to the same information and Page. I confirm the Website IP It is not from the MTN office.
    Mtn never has a site call xtracool.com.
    MTN will never request for your Bank information online.
    Instead they will Direct you to their office.
    This people send the same code to every Body(004848).
    They only use 180 as the sms number to convince people.
    This people are fake and scam

For more information on call: [protected]

• Td
    TDave Oct 31, 2009

You guys still can't figure out that this is a scam?
    No wonder there are so many 419 scammers...
    Call them. They'll send you a cashier's check which you'll deposit and send them back the "overage". Then you'll find out that the cashier's check is forged...
    Unbelievable.

• Af
    Afatsao samson Nov 01, 2009

The whole mtn network is anoying, very careless and unsecure that other people can get access to their site and be using it as tools against humanity happiness and yet mtn refuse to take steps on how to find those behind this evil activity.they keep on stealing people money.i appeal to nigeria communication limited to take mtn to court or they should pack out of nigeria.glo network fees are expensive but they are secured.and the banks using atm have to be more vigilante because with someone atm details, this evil workers can get easy access to someones account with no details to be tracked thereafter.this evil workers have all the banking tools to produce a new atm card for themselves without going to the bank.it is true that the end of the world is at hand so repent before it is too late.the new world of technology we claim we live in today is now becoming evil tools against humanity.the cries of this innocent, poor people will never be in vain and they will never be satisfied with the money they steal.GOD IS WATCHING U.The new mtn 419ers site is www.xtracooldraw.com or other related mtn sites designed with the real mtn web site at the background and they put the scam link infront of the site.be 20.000 times warned, dont go to any given site to register any of ur personal informations, if u are one of them, repent or hell is waiting for you for duping poor peoples money.they did the same thing in sms form to one of my friend and he mistakenly summit his atm details, they suck every kobo out of his bank account.mtn should go to www.xtracooldraw.com and see what i am talking about and mtn should try to ban those related 419 sites.i know that those evil workers are sacked or former mtn workers.god bless u.be ware

• Af
    Afatsao samson Nov 01, 2009

Dont just go to the internet and start releasing ur personal information to any website, this yahoo yahoo thing is everywhere and its geting higher and higher day by day.goverment should rise up and do something about this. The new mtn 419ers site is www.xtracooldraw.com designed with the real mtn web site at the background and they put the scam link infront of the site.be 20.000 times warned, dont go to any given site to register any of ur personal informations, if u are one of them, repent or hell is waiting for you for duping poor peoples money.they did the same thing in sms form to one of my friend and he mistakenly summit his atm details, they suck every kobo out of his bank account.mtn should go to www.xtracooldraw.com and see what i am talking about and mtn should try to ban those related 419 sites.i know that those evil workers are sacked or former mtn workers.god bless u.be ware

• Ic
    Ichimaru Gin Nov 03, 2009

Its a pity that there are people out there without a conscience that they dupe others of their hard earned cash. If any of u 419ers r reading this pls dont repent. The law of Karma will definitely catch up with u. Its not a threat, its just the natural way of things. Can u imagine they woke me up from my sleep with this same useless text, and u dont even know the problems people have before you send them texts like this. Continue pls. U will definitely reap what u r sowing.

• Ol
    olusa Nov 03, 2009

yes me too

• Pr
    Prince Charles Nov 03, 2009

Had gone through few comments about this dubious characters. I also received a text message from MTN this morning at 020252am (no name but with no. 180 ) that N1, 000, 000 has been credited to me in the 2009 Xtracool November 2009 random draw that my code is 004848. That I should vist "www.octoberdraws.com" within 24 hours for my reward. I have tried to log in but the site is not opening. MTN Extracool, what is this scam? MTN Extracool, please investigate this scam for the interest of you cordial customers.

• Mr
    Mr wahab Nov 03, 2009

I receive a message this morning with which I was informed that N1000, 000 has been credited to me in the 2009 xtracool october random draw & I was asked to visit www.xtrac00ldraw.com, which I did but I found nothing.And I don not know if this might be a scalm. & my phone number is [protected] and my code number is 004848 that is the code number you gave to me to check the web site. cool i will love to hear back form you to know you are real you can meail me back to my email address or you can text me back on my phone to know you are real.My email address is [email protected] or [email protected]

• Az
    azeez ayo omotayo Nov 03, 2009

my name are azeez ayo omotayo i saw the text message on my phone. the MTN send to this morning on the 3 November 2009 that #1 000 000 has been credited to me in the xtracool November 2009 random draw that my code number is 004848 that i should visit www.xtracool.com within 24 hours for any reward pls i we like to use this opportunity to tell u that since when i had been winning i have see anythings. trial to fulfill your promise this time around thanks MTN.contact on Email address [email protected]

• Ed
    edward8 Nov 03, 2009

hello, my name is ELIJAH EDWARD. i was sent a message this morning around 2.09am stating that i have won N1, 000, 000.(1 million). is this a scam or what. mtn should answer our questions. my number is [protected].

• Fe
    Fed-up citizen Nov 03, 2009

I can't believe that after all this complaints, MTN doesn't think it's necessary to make a statement about this. These con men are actually using MTN's customer care number.

• i received a txt on saturday morning from MTN(no name, but with no 180)that N1, 000, 000.00 has been credited to me in the 2009 Xtracool october draws that my code is 004848.that i should visit "WWW.Extracooldraw.com'' within 24hours to redeem my price.tried logged in to the site, but notin like draws details was found.the site is all abt traccking stuff.MTN try to do something about all this, cos we dnt know if its real or u MTN too is using trick not to give people their reward after u have sent the text.because everybody knows that 180 is your customer care number.my nane is Mrs. Olufunmilayo Simbiat Alausa, My MTN NUMBER is [protected]. Thanks, we are waiting for your good and prompt response.

• Ol
    olajire jubril Nov 03, 2009

I'm olajire jubril.I recieved a txt ds morn telling me i'd won #1, 000, 000 with 180 as the sender.And i was to log on to www.xtracooldraws.com for my reward. Is this a scam or what?becos i tried 2 log in but the site not found.pls try to execute ds people cos they are 419s. My nos is [protected]

Ani Chukwunonye Friday Nov 03, 2009

I Ani Chukwunonye Friday received a text message from MTN 180 this morning at 04:14:24 am, date 03/11/2009 that N1, 000, 000 has been credited to me in the 2009 Xtracool november random draw that my code is 004848. That I should vist "www.xtracooldraws.com" within 24 hours for my reward. I have tried to log in but the site is not opening. Is this a scam? my MTN Number is [protected].

• Ji
    Jibrin Yaks Nov 03, 2009

I receieved message this morning saying that i won the sum of #1000, 000. but i don"t know how to clam the prize . My name is Michael Oba (m) 55yrs old . My phone is [protected].

• Ob
    obasi magnus echefu Nov 03, 2009

i am obasi magnus echefu . i recieve a messeage this morning that i have won $1000000 on the xtracooldraws holds on oct, that i should visite this web site below. which i don so but could not find a place to enter my data. please my phone no is [protected] and my e-mail adress [email protected]

• Sh
    shaibu S. Momodu Nov 03, 2009

i received a message this morning that i won #1, 000, 000 has been credited to me in the 2009 Xtracool
    November 2009 random draw that my code is 004848. That i should visit "www.xtracooldraws.com" within 24 hours for my reward. I have tried to log in but the site is not opening. This unfair and ridiculous to me and my family. I am Shaibu S. Momodu and my phone number is [protected] for any further information.

• I received a text message from MTN this morning at 3:00:29 am that N1, 000, 000 has been credited to me in the 2009 Xtracool November random draw that my code is 004848 That I should vist "www.xtracooldraw.com" within 24 hours for my reward. I have tried to log in but the site is not opening. Is this a scam? my MTN Number is [protected]

• Ra
    Raymond Uhule Nov 03, 2009

i received a text mesage today tuesday 03/11/09 concerning a similar case [1million credited to me]. this code no was given to me-004848. for further notice on the claims, my gsm no is [protected].

thank you.

• Ay
    Ayoku Nov 03, 2009

I received a message from MTN this morning that I won 1 million naira.I visited the website they told me www.xtracool.com only for me to discover that it was not going or does not exist.Mtn should do something about this.My name is Osho Ayoku E withthe phone number [protected].

• Od
    odinah andrew Nov 03, 2009

i recieved a mail this morning that i have won 1million naira.my number is [protected] from odianah A

• Al
    alhaji modu Nov 03, 2009

good evening sir,
    my name is alhaji modu maiturare am from bodija ibadan i receive a sms this morning that i have won the sum of i million naira they said i should visit www.xtracooldraws.com within 24 hours to claim the money.plaese enlite me are they scammers or is real.my email address is [email protected]

• Th
    the commissioner Nov 06, 2009

my names are Mohammed Yilji Jibrin a Barrister at Law, my phone no. [protected] I receive a text message from MTN that I won 1, 000000 naira in the xtracool draw and that I should login to www.xtracools.com to confirm my code 004848 when I tried it is not accessible please i need ur help!

ADELAKUN LUKMAN Nov 07, 2009

my names are lukman adelakun, i can imagin that are thiefs. despart u choping our money in nija u still dey fruad us, NA GOD GO PUNISH U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AMEN//////////////////////////.

• Id
    idowu ajayi Nov 09, 2009

my name is idowu ajayi, i received a taxt message from 180(MTN) this morning that my no has won 1, 000, 000. i want to confirm if it is true.thanks

• Om
    omokanye isiak olarewaju Nov 09, 2009

is it true

Samuel Cole Nov 09, 2009

i receive a text message that av dat 1, 000, 00 has been credited into my to me in the Xtra cool draw, code no: 004848, but their is not place to log on in.
    my number is [protected], my name is Samuel Cole.
    thanks

Samuel cole dada Nov 09, 2009

I receive a text message that N1, 000, 000 has been credited to me in the xtra cool draw, code No: 004848, but their is not a place to log in to claim the money, is it true or is fake . I think MTN should take caution for dis people dat is spoiling their name.
    my number is [protected] and my name is samuel cole.
    thanks.

JAMES NWOGU Nov 10, 2009

My name is mr james Nwogu with phone no [protected].I receive a text this morning from MTN(no 180) that 1, 000000.00 has been credited to me that i should log in to WWW.XTracool.net.ms. to redeem my price within 24hours and that my code no is 004848. I have tried to log into the above web site but to no avail. Pls i need your urgent responcse.Thank you very much for your co operation.

• Vi
    victor Ekanem Etim Nov 14, 2009

my name is victor Ekanem Etim in calabar cross river state, i regeive atext message with sender 180 to go to www.xtracooloffers.com and redeem a cash price of #1, 000, 000 but going to net i discover it was not so because so many people have similar complaint. it is an act of shame

• Em
    Emmanuel Erickson femi Nov 15, 2009

what is this supposed to mean? Ireceived a text message informing of having won N1, 000, 000.00 in the MTN xtracool connect draws for October, and to visit your website for my claiims. So where is the money? My GSM No is [protected]. Let me know what else to do.
    Erickson F Emmanuel.

ADEESINA ADEBOLA Nov 16, 2009

Good afternoon sir/ma, I received a message on sat morning @ 11:39am that I v won 1million naira in the 2009 nov/dec M.T.N extra offer that my winning code is 004848 and redeem my price.My number are [protected]&[protected].Thank You

• Su
    Sunday .I. Arinze Nov 16, 2009

I received a m message on 13th of October that i won one million naira9 (1, 000, 000) in the MTN's October draw. The website that was given to me was www.xtracooloffers.com. I tried to log in but to no avail. y code number is 004848 and my number is [protected]. Pls if it5 will later work let me know.