MTN — cellphone repair
I took my cellphone in for repairs on 20June 2017 as I couldn't make or receive calls and send sms. I was told my phone doesn't have network and that it should take about a week or so to fix. However the official documents say 6 to 8 weeks.it is now over 8 weeks and i still do not have a phone. They have admitted that they cannot fix the phone but now that they have to give me a new phone they have been sending me up and down. I am paying for my contract every month yet i don't have a phone in which i can insert my sim card. This is the worst service ever and if this is ever resolved I am canceling my contract and moving to another network which is more efficient and customer friendly.
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card
- MTN - pathetic service!
- MTN - welcome back
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob