Mr. LubeOil change

I got an oil change on Oct. 9, 2018 and it leaked in my garage. The FRANCHISE OWNER of the 3 Lethbridge, Alberta locations told me it was no big deal and he was not going to by blackmailed by me saying I wanted a refund or I would complain to social media.

As a customer I have no idea what goes on underneath the car or the good. I was planning a 500 km trip the next morning but had to wait until the next day to get it repaired and I lost 3 hrs - plus, I had to clean up my garage. There was no offer of a "$20 next time coupon" until I complained and then it was like pulling a good tooth to get more. When offered a $20 coupon I said "no, have the manager call me". He never called. I first had to write a complaint to "Mr. Lube.com". Then the Lethbridge Franchisee holder called me within 5 mins. and told me it was no big deal since I was a fist time customer = no loss of loyalty and there was no way I would have lost my engine. The guy was actually swearing and yelling at me. Except for their obvious mistakes during my oil change the staff were polite and of course "OVERLY" persistent as "suggestive sellers" - as mentioned in other complaints. I know all that's just a scam.

We could start a "I HATE MR. LUBE" facebook page and let's see if we can get some consumer protection in place for oil changers. I'm at [protected]@yahoo.com if you agree.