Mr. Appliance — whirlpool dryer repair
Called for repair and showed up next day, took a total of 5 minutes to tell me what I had already known, In need of new motor due to the mechanism that holds the belt onto the motor sheared off and the belt needed replacing..Tried to tell the woman that when made appt., did not want to hear.
Was told by tech that that could have overnighted part for extra $100. ok'd.Spoke with customer service next day and was told they do not overnight and would be there tomorrow.Different tech showed up with motor but no belt, be back tomorrow.No sense in putting in motor without replacing belt.
Next day, showed up with motor and belt.Tech could not remove old motor unless he was to break the blower housing.Now I was told that I needed a new blower housing and would have to wait until the following week.
We paid $100. deposit for work and parts and received the run around for almost a week.My advise to anyone who reads this is to stay far away from this outfit.Lack of appliance knowledge has put us without use of a dryer for a week.If they had looked further into the job the first day there probably would be no issue.
Horrible all the way around.Absolutely no clue all the way around, what a joke.
More Mr. Appliance Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Appliance - mr appliance charged $65.00 for a service charge that was diagnosed wrong
- Mr. Appliance - dryer repair
- Mr. Appliance - washer
- Mr. Appliance - poor customer service
- Mr. Appliance - frigidaire warranty repair
- Mr. Appliance - Company does not stand by their warranty
- Mr. Appliance - lg tromm washer machine not running properly
- Mr. Appliance - ge refrigerator repair and service
- Mr. Appliance - dishwasher service
- Mr. Appliance - Appointment no show/uncaring attitude/tried to scam