Motel 6 / stayed at horrible motel 6 in lake park, ga
satellite dish and antenna went out in the rain - no tv
puddle of water in floor due to someone leaving small refrigerator open
a/c smelled like mildew - had to turn it off as I have mold allergies
no shampoo or conditioner in shower
no phone in room - no way to contact front desk
no way to setup wakeup call
never given password to use internet and could not get it due to the rain
I would be embarrassed to have this motel use the motel 6 name if I were you
General Manager/Owner of motel 6 is Dharmesh Patel
Motel 6 address is: 1075 Lakes Blvd. Lake Park, GA 31636
I stayed overnight on Saturday June 8th in room 135 - checked in around 12 AM
I paid 68.24 for the room cost as they had no single bed rooms available
I believe I should be refunded on my citibank card for this nights' stay as this motel provided no service at all.
I will sincerely re-think staying in another motel 6 in the future as this one was horrible.
The motel 6 CEO needs to know about this motel.
1461 Joel Lane
Clearwater, FL 33755
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.