Motel 6 — services
Recently I booked a stay at Hotel 6 In Midland, Texas. My experience was anything but satisfactory. I booked through Hotels.com because I thought they offered guaranteed satisfaction. The site offered a special code which I used but the hotel was still greatly overpriced. I, later, found that I didn't even get credit towards my rewards for this stay. You need to take a second look at this offering. This hotel didn't even supply shampoo or any type of breakfast yet it was one, if not the, highest priced hotel I stayed in on my trip from Mississippi to Midland and back. The hot and cold water was reversed on the tub and sink and the tub didn't even have a stopper. You had to take shower or nothing at all. This hotel was sub-standard and definitely shouldn't have been priced as it was without credit to my hotels.com rewards.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms!
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 Ely - overcharged!!!
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior