Motel 6 — room
My name is Garrett Lymon, this has been the worse hotel I have ever been to in life. My wife and I checked in on July 13, 2019 at 4:00 pm in Macon Georgia to attend a family gathering Room # 123. We left a few things in our room and left to join other family members later on when we returned around 1:40 am to find that someone else had occupied our room. Went to main office to see what was going on for them to just say they gave our room to someone else after we had already paid and checked in. My wife had left some things in that room and now it is gone.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 Ely - overcharged!!! 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior