Morrisons — sending me a delayed cheque which then bounced.
I am tired writing about this, somebody called Laura has reponded slowly and with no solution.
Insurance claim - PL150/2041/16LW.
Hopefully you can find the information through this insurance claim number.
The service I have receiced is completely unacceptable.
CLaimmade on 24th July that is now 3 months ago, I was asked to comeence the claim in store which I did and details given.
I have advised Laura that I am seeking legal advice but still no response.
The original claim was due to something on the baguette packaging staining my jackey, I have since returned and procedures have not improved yet either.
I have completely had enough of the srvice received.
More Morrisons Complaints & Reviews
- Morrisons - bullying bosses 
- Morrisons - staff treatment 
- Morrisons - bullying seniors 
- Morrisons - bullying 
- Morrisons - bullinging 
- Morrison's - restaurant service 
- Morrisons - iced lemon cake
- Morrisons - service at self scanner in cwmbran morrisons
- Morrisons - Cafe
- Morrisons - lack of cctv in morrisons yeovil car park