The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Morgan Properties — flooring
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
First let me say I love living here besides my one issue. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful even at night. My complaint is about the horrible flooring here. We live between apartments. One above and one below. The complaint is about the quality of the flooring here. The floors are very loud and squeaky. They are so bad that when the people upstairs walk around at night it keeps my 9 month old up all night. You can hear every move they make. The same goes for our flooring. Every time you take a step the floor creeks and squeaks very loudly. I have never heard floors like this in any other apartment I've lived in before. Is there anything that can even be done about this issue?! It's very loud and inconvenient
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages!
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff
- Morgan Properties - scam artists
- Morgan Properties - late fees
- Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- Fox Run Apartment - refused keys to apartment
- Morgan Properties - additional charges
- Morgan Properties - the apts at diamond ridge
- Morgan Properties - cranbury crossing apartmants