Monitronics — Phone contract agreement scam
Called to ask for a quote on upgrading a former system, and the equipment and monthly charges associated with that upgrade. Asked for a contract to be mailed to me, which it was... With a bill for the service that I supposedly verbally agreed to reactivating which I did not. Basically they took it upon themselves based on my phone call requesting a QUOTE, to reactivate service. then when we called to inform them of the error, they insisted that I had actually agreed to the reactivation and tried to say that we were responsible for the bill. After being put in a very rude loop of hold time and people with attitudes it was decided that they would cancel the fraudulent contract. It's a phone scam just like every other fraudulent company out there, do not even call them for a quote unless you feel like having a bill sent to you for something you did not actually sign up for!
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Monitronics - my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.
- Monitronics - Still billing after cancellation 
- Monitronics - Horrible practice 
- Monitronics - Rip off 
- Monotronics - POOR SERVICE