Monitronics — Cancellation
I suggest anyone trying to cancel Monitronics; send a certified letter of intent with signature. Then either cancel your bank account and or credit card on the termination date exactly. These people are something else. Followed my contractual terms to the letter and now they are trying to bully me. NO No No...I won't be strong armed. I read my contract at the time before signing and have followed all there rules per say contractually and it doesn't matter with this company. Run People from this company!
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs!
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing
- Monitronics - fraud
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics
- Monitronics - Cancellation of Service
- Monitronics - my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.
- Monitronics - Phone contract agreement scam
- Monitronics - Still billing after cancellation
- Monitronics - Horrible practice
- Monitronics - Rip off