Moneybookers — scam
Basically, the scam was fake details of a company called moneybookers (which does exist) which is a company that deals with international money transfers etc. I was to purchase a notebook from a person (Patrick Armstrong) who I contacted via an advertisement on Gumtree. He informed me that he would like the payment to be made through Moneybookers and that they would contact me regarding payment details. Moneybookers (via a fake email address, which I confirmed with the real company) gave me payment details which were incorrect and faked by the person I originally contacted. I made the payment via moneygram and did not hear anything further.
More Moneybookers Complaints & Reviews
- Mb*moneybookers.com - charged my credit card
- Mojang / Moneybookers - hacking / stealing money off my credit card
- Mb Minecraft Moneybookers - minecraft game charged to my visa
- Moneybookers.com - fraud and misrepresentation!
- Moneybookers.com - moneybookers ebay
- Skrill - money deducted but not received
- Skrill - account active but I can not use
- Skrill - skrill not responding
- Skrill Or Moneybookers - skrill ripped client's money out of withdrawal amount
- Skrill Limited - skrill account