Moneybookerscustomer service

Moneybookers.com What a shambles. I have never encountered a Company with such a bad Customer Services Department. Impossible to contact them to register a complaint. Emails are not replied to. Initial emails were surly and abrupt. Will ensure I never have to deal with this Company in the future. I attempted to pay 4, 59€ using my debit card to Skype. Still not resolved even after I sent them numerous emails requesting clarification of the situation. What a fiasco. I forwarded id proof with passport copies, proof of my bank account verifying my address only to receive some garbled email about my submitting my request from a high risk venue. Yup Spain. They can go and rot. Paypal for me.

• Mo
    Moneybookers thieves Jun 19, 2013

They are really cheaters. They locked also my account when I had 350 euro on it, and they asked me to provide information to them who were the people that made payments to me and from me. I told them, but received no reply for more than 3 weeks now. Sent email more than 3 times to their [email protected] but they are not replying to emails at all.
    Now they also locked the account of my brother with 100 euro in it. Asking for documents

Go f*** cheaters

• Co
    Compl moneybookers Jul 03, 2011

Muneybookers is a [censor] company.
    After adding fund
    they hold my 1000$ for more than 6 month and locked my account.
    by saying that someone accesing my account.
    How could be it possible.So I have to subbmit my ID proof so recover my password but this [censor] company did not giving me respose for more that a week.
    Then I have contacted [email protected] to show my problem but this [censor] company
    again gone dissapear still I am waiting for money they are really a cheater and scammer why they are doing this business.

• Ug
    uglyjoe Mar 23, 2011

after using moneybookers for over 6 months to collect payments for me on ebay moneybookers lock my account and will not give me access to almost 3, 000 dollars. i quit using paypal on ebay after 8 years because of the thousands of horror stories about paypal on line. the stories about paypal abusing their customers and paypal locking customers account so users lost their businesess and even their homes scared me do bad i went to moneybookers. now after hundreds of transactions with no problems with ebay customers or and moneybookers transactions moneybookers locked my account with almost 3, 000 in it and will not give me access to my funds. i have sold many military collectibles on ebay and after selling a us army knife moneybookers locked my account without any warning. moneybookers will not return phone calls or emails about questions i have ask. only thing moneybookers have told me is i sold a knife and dont want my business anymore. i use ebay to help on bills as well as pay for my sons medicine he needs to live. my son can not work and has no health insurance nor can qualify for any. moneybookers is holding almost 3, 000 of my funds and wont answer my phone calls or emails. i would not do business with moneybookers. customer service is non exsisting and moneybookers does not care about anyone health issues or problems. do not use to collect payments or you might get screwed. moneybookers is big in online gambling but not helping power sellers on ebay.

• Na
    nathan895 Oct 18, 2010

Hi,

just wondering how this worked out? We have just noticed a $350 payment on our credit card to MoneyBookers which wasn't authorised by us. Like you i've had alot of difficulty contacting them to try and find out what was purchased.

cheers,

Nathan

• Ap
    A Pope Oct 06, 2010

16yr old student sent $3700 to Moneybookers via Western Union on 15th Sept. 2017 with a quarantee of reply and delivery of car within 72 hours. Today 07/10/2017 there has been no reply and emails have gone unanswered. How can I contact them to return the money?

• Gr
    grannygrump Aug 19, 2010

I just looked at my checking account and it showed that I had money withdrawn without my permission . It was from moneybookers ebay. I wrote them an email and haven't received a reply. I called the toll free number and they said it had changed to another one and I called that number and it said it has been disconnected. I called my bank to tell them about it and they are checking it out for me. Has anyone else had this kind of problem?

• JGraceyStinson Jun 11, 2009

That has nothing to do with Moneybookers. The scam was by the lady, not moneybookers.

I use moneybookers rather than paypal. Moneybookers has been way better than paypal and I handle my business transactions through them with no problems.

Your problem isn't with moneybookers.

• Va
    Vardo Jun 11, 2009

People (Scammers) place adds stating that they are moving, going through a divorce, or giving you some other sob story. They will only make the transaction through moneybookers.com nobody else. You can't see the car in person only pictures online.

To get on with my story I saw this 1995 Toyota Supra Turbo highly tuned, the woman emailed me saying she is going through a divorce and has to sell the car $5000 and free shipping. Something told me it's too good to be true and guess what it was. She said send the money via moneybookers.com and they will give you a number. Once you got the confirmation number email me and I will ship the car. You will have 30 days to inspect it and if you don't like you can ship it back to me at no cost to you.

I decided to call the bluff. I asked her for the address where the car is located and that I will pick it up. Then came the BS she replied by email I will be leaving soon and I will ship the car before I leave. And I said to myself she must think I am a complete idiot.

all I am going to say they pray on people and they will steal your money. They recently tried to scam ebay seller.

• Mr
    Mr.Eddy Jan 12, 2007

After I send couple hundreds US dollars to my moneybookers account, I got nag screen to verify my address. then suddenly I got e-mail "activity you have processed via your Moneybookers account is unacceptable and out of security reasons we cannot let you continue your membership with us."

The best part from that e-mail is "Please kindly note that this decision of our Security Department is final and is not subject to any future discussions."

So, they closed my account & steal my money, I can't even know why & until now they never e-mail me again.