Modlilycredit

M

I purchased 3 items from them but then I saw better deals on amazon before the orders arrived. I never opened the packages, just shipped them back a month ago. They're refusing to credit my cc! This is the message they sent me "sorry, we can't cancel it after shipping, please need your understanding." They don't speak good English, have some scam ph# in LA that is full of vms. So frustrating!

• Mo
    modlily Jul 02, 2016

I ordered two bathingsuits for 40.00...they came and were horrible material. when asking for a return they were going to give me 60% of my money back but you have to ship to china and they have a restocking fee...so DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY>>>>> you will be sorry.. I am going to throw both out in the trash...they are both of bad quality...
    I don't know how these Chinese business can get away with this...BUYER BEWARE DONT ORDER...