Modanisareceived wrong dress size and worst customer service - no refund received

N

I was very excited to find dresses that suit my taste and was delighted to buy a dress for a party. The dress I ordered had the dress measurements - 90cm, 76cm and 120 cm. But the dress I received was 76cm on the bust line. Had been calling the customer service every single week and they hangup on me or say I need to pay the shipping costs to get refund and that will cost more than what the dress is worth and so on. I'm at this stage where I'm ready to ship the scarf, bag and the dress back and get all my money that I paid for. Very very very poor customer service ever. I'm tired of calling them and I'm writing this review to let people know this scam so that others can stay away.