Modanisacustoms declaration

K

This was my third order with them. I order about $190 Canadian worth of items. One was out of stock, so for that I was refunded but then when they shipped the item, the customs charge was super high becaus they declared that I had spent $290 Canadian dollars!!! They made the mistake and when I contacted them, they said it was my responsibility since they don't deal with customs, but they themselves made that mistake. The fees I had to pay wouldn't have been so large if they delacrded the correct amount! And they would not own up to their mistake. On top of that, their customer service sucks, the lady calls and confirms my phone number then hangs up and then I get an email saying my issue must probably be resolved as someone "spoke " to me. That wasn't a conversation!!! WORST COMPANY ever! My friends and family are now warned against it!!!
I get that someone made a mistake but at least try to fix it. I have given this company so much money, one would except them to be loyal to their returning customers but they only care about money!!! I've now deleted their app and sworn against it!!!'