Complaints & Reviews

signal problem

To.mobilink director Dear sir, I want to draw your attention a serios problem that we were facing for a...

poor customer service

dear sir ap ki company bht fraud krti ha, customer care waly logon ko thk trha se guide ni krty, . ici trha...

jazz

23rd April 2018

The Manager
Mobilink Customer Care

Dear Sir !

With reference to my cell number [protected] I want to draw your attention towards the trouble I had to face recently.

I availed this number in year 2005 and used it for years long. Eight years later I had to go abroad in 2013 cuz I was not using the sim during this period so I switched it from post-pay to pre-pay.

Recently while I am back and I had to use the sim, it was behaving abnormally, like incoming was ok, but outgoing was not allowed. On visiting various of your Franchises and The Gulshan's Customer Care Center
I came to know that my sim had been converted to the data sim . On further inquiry I was told that I dialed a code
probably *336# (or something else) in year 2016 and my sim became the data sim.

Sir ! This is quite insane as :

Why would I convert my gold number (the number I kept for the years) to ordinary data sim which is available everywhere for free ?

If data sim cant be converted to the regular one why did you allow the calling sim to become the data sim ?

With one little code I lost my precious number . On wandering each and everywhere I was denied to get it back.

I request you to restore my number and give me a chance to say thanks or let me simply say Shame on me for being the customer of Mobilink

Best regards !

Mohammad Zia Ullah Khan
[protected]
[protected]
Karachi

for your bad bad bad bad bad and poor coverage mobilink/jazz...

A very bad performance of Mobilink/jazz coverage in our area. There is thousands of Mobilink users who are facing this problem.. But mobilink response is very shameless . My number is 0304;9339004 my area is sargodha road Chak#1 Pull dengruu . Here is cannot send text messages for any clear call we are going on rooftop .. This problem is facing from last 5 months but jazz cannot resolve this issue. For GOd Sack please resolve this issue .. There is no internet 3G/4G coverage

I don't get my 350 rupees balance

I m tired of mobilink services.. Last night 12:03am I easy load on my mobilink num03032935535 of rupees 350.25 hours passed dont get the balance the shop keeper said I upload it but u have some network issue.. I complained at 111 they said after half an hour u recieve a call to sole ur problem.. They just miss callig me but dont call to talk... What did I say now about ur poor services.. My balance regestration id...[protected]... If today I dont get my balance I switch to an other network and tell everyonw about ur services

deduction of undue charges of rs. 118 within 5 minutes unlawfully

I have been using my number [protected] for last about 15 years. I am using prepaid services and usually use monthly package by dialling *7000#;
Yesterday on 6th Novemebr 2017 at about 4.15 p.m. while I was using my cell phone, it abruptly stopped dialling with message that I had no balance to make any call further. I immediately checked my package status which told that I had 4884 Jazz or Warid mins, 6184 sms, 5104 mb internet and 292 other network min. I thought this was a temporary mistake and restarted my cell phone but all in vain. I had no balance now to call my friends and also to call 111 for getting information. Then I requested one of my subordinates to make call at 111 and get information and then he talked to Mr. Ahmad at about 5.00 p.m. who told us that it was right that I had balance of Rs. 118 plus but he was unable to tell us where it was spent. As I was cut off from the external world, I was forced to get Rs. 30 balance by dialling 112 and was then able to make calls. Then again called the helpline and talked to Mr. Umair and the reply was same as given earlier by Mr. Ahmad. On my hard talk he told me that he had assigned me half an hour time for a supervisor, who will call me himself. Then I received two calls from Mr. Gulbahar who in nutshell told me that I had clicked a link (cinepack) which mobilink had created just to steal money from the people and just by click on this link my Rs. 118 were deducted.
I presume they are doing this practice to thousands out of 2 crore customers on daily basis and making money in billions. Therefore they must be advised to refrain from such practices in future and also refund immedialtely Rs. 118 and waive off payment of Rs. 30 taken as advance and Rs. one million as compesation for all the mental trauma caused to me.

about the staff from collection department acting like recovery of million from customers

Hi i would like to inform to New( Ceo Mr Aamir ), the collection department person named Irfan supervisor...

mobilink/jazz tower installation issue.

Hello There, Have really very serious issue, a complain about the property based in Multan belong to 3...

abusing messages and calls

Dear Sir, Plz be informed that one of your Mobilink users with a # [protected] is teasing me at my...

prank calls

blockage of sim

I m living in gujranwala, and my mobile was theft with my sim card. I request you to please block my sim no.[protected], so kindly block this sim. my id card no. [protected].
In this regards your prompt action will be highly appreciated.
Regards. muhammad asif azeem

• Mr
    mrmarc Jun 22, 2014

I live in UK. I am getting so many prank calls from these two mobilink numbers on my land line number from Quetta. Prank call numbers are 03003880564 and 03023874040.
    I found out that these are not even registered numbers. I request mobilink company to take a legal action against this caller by tracing his calls or block these number. As far as i know all the mobilink sim cards should be registered so how could mobilink company let it happen.
    I would really appreciate an action by mobilink about these following numbers. Thank you!

sim block request

I was living in karachi, and my mobile was snatched with my sim card. I request you to please block my sim no.[protected], now these days I am living in saudi arabia and I called on my same number this is in use with someone else. So kindly block this sim. My id card no. [protected].
In this regards your prompt action will be highly appreciated.
Regards. Syed shahid hussain

Qaisar2424 Nov 19, 2013

my name is Qaisar Abbas.
    I am from Kabirwala.
    i m retailer.
    your sales man is very non sence.
    he blocked my sim with out any reasen. please take action againts him.

• Sh
    shahzad873 Dec 23, 2014

Sir I need help I am in Saudi Arabia my sim is not working jazz 03013232604 please roaming my sim

unnecessary deductions by fraud

I am subscriber of prepaid jazz number is [protected]. Sorry to say the signal service is very poor in my area - samanabad, lahore. Moreover, the service provider mobilink — jazz start deducting my balance for internet services on daily basis which I never activated. I am intimated about this deduction by sms on daily basis since many days. Today, 1-10-11, I attended mobilink office, jail road, lahore at 9.30am where I contacted their employee mr. Zeeshan on duty who after verification of my computerized identity card deactivated my internet service but on same day I again received sms for another deduction. Immediately I contacted mobilink representative on 111 for the complaint but unfortunately I have to wait for 13 minutes and still no body attended me. This is a type of fraud and to whom I should contact, is there any law in this country. Is it a right platform for the complaint, can anybody guide me. I am thinking to shift all my family jazz numbers to some other service provider.

message sending failed to any network exept my own no &+[protected]

I'm from rawalpindi, I 've a problum from two days message is not sending to any network execpt my own no...

my sim is block

My name is ameer ahmed memon nice no: [protected] my sim number is [protected] yah mera number tha ab...

abusing massages

Dear Sir,

Plz be informed that one of your Mobilink users with a # 030-[protected] is teasing me at my Warid and Ufone numbers, giving missed calls and abuse type massages even mid night started from 6 months till now.

You are requested to warn and block this number immediately. Otherwise I will be forced to take necessary actions against him and his supporting telecom.

E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Your sincerely,
Abdul Basit

• Ya
    Yawar Rana Nov 24, 2010

Basit- i would recommend that as per PTA's new policy you should contact the respective service provider to get this issue addressed.

sarfraz khan1 Feb 16, 2011

Dear Sir,

Plz be informed that one of your Mobilink users with a # 0300-5633868 is teasing me at my telenor number, giving missed calls and abuse type massages even mid night started from 6 months till now.

E-mail : [email protected]

Your sincerely,
    sarfraz

• Na
    Nadia Malik Oct 20, 2013

Dear Sir Its ME Nadia From Lahore. Mobilink SuperVisor Hz Call Me Nd uSE Loos Talk Nd Give Thrding. Give Thard I Block Ur Number . . I Send Complint To PTA. If Posibal Then Take Acction Other I Locked Complint Against Mobilink. Plz Chek Nd Varify . . .
    03004027867 This Number Was Calling My This Number 03464090078 02;40 PM Nd Cantinue Sending Text On My Number.
    Me Wait Ur Feed Back . . . You Contect Me Any Time This Number" 03464090078
    Thanxx

plz block my sim

Sir, plz my sim is misplaced on 21.08.2009 at 0900 am. My sim no. Is [protected]. My name is syed shajar...

sim blockage

I am a student of m. Sc geography (final) at iub. My jazz sim was blocked yesterday suddenly on 2:45 pm. I...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices