Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa — welcoming clients to your store
I trust you are having a good morning thus far,
I walked in to your MTN store at Stoneridge in Edenvale.
The staff member opening the door did not even greet me or acknowledge my presence. Service starts with a friendly greeting and a smile. Trust me it costs you nothing.
Lets get the basics correct and then we can move onto the more complicated things, like understanding what your client is enquiring about:).
Have a lovely day further,
More Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob