Mitsubishi Motors Corporationlied to by a mitsubishi manager and I want my reimbursement

D Oct 29, 2018

Thank you for your time.

I am contacting you to report an issue I am having with Mitsubishi involving your dealership in Westboro.

Last Thursday, 10/25/18, I had my car looked at for an opinion as it will have needed to be inspected this week. I went to Meineke afraid it was the only option due to location, heavy traffic, no available appointments at the dealerships closest to me and no time to get off of work other than what I asked for during this ordeal, it was the only option. As they were changing the brake pads, as it was the closed thing to where I was located available ASAP. In adding new pads, they noticed the caliper on my right tire was ceased and could not get the tire back on the car. This is a car with less than 20, 000 miles and should have never had this situation occur. The tire could not be put back on and my only option was to call for parts to have the car fixed where it was.

On the next day, Friday, 10/26/18, I picked up the part from Mitsubishi which was nearly 2 hours from the location of where my car was being held and paid $400 plus for the part.

On my way out (without me even asking or speaking about it) a member of your managerial staff printed out my receipt and told me to call the corporate number for a reimbursement. Being a manager, I took this information and that afternoon called several times only to be ridiculed, disrespected and belittled by the corporate office. I was told there was no chance of receiving a refund/reimbursement and that I should call the dealership directly.

I called the manager in question to share this information and was told he would reach out to the manager in New Jersey and get back to me. On Monday, today, I called to check the status and was told to call corporate again. When I called, I was disrespected again and instructed to called the dealership to request reimbursement.

As I called the dealership, the same manager told me he would speak to the corporate office. Shortly after speaking to the manager who agreed to take care of this problem, I received a missed call from him. I returned the call only to have him backtrack and tell me that I would not be receiving my money back.

The moral of the story is I was told that I would be reimbursed by a member of your MITSUBISHI WESTBORO team without requesting, without speaking about it and without knowing the details. I was told verbatim that I would just need to call a number and give a copy of my receipt only to spend effortless hours calling and recalling, getting yelled at by disrespectful members of the corporate office and then given misinformation by your staff who basically after messing up did not apologize and sent me on my merry way without a promised reimbursement. I am just coming out of the hospital and after hearing this news of being able to receive a refund, you can only imagine how happy I was. After spending the past few days calling and recalling, then being told otherwise, I am highly upset and extremely disappointed your team for creating this situation that could have been otherwise been avoided.

Due to the circumstance, I am requesting a refund of the part in which I was promised of $472.63 by your staff. I have evidence of this entire situation, a receipt, the broken caliper, the manager's card with the corporate number written on the reverse side and the reference number I received from the representative.

I can be reached at [protected] or via email.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,