Mitchummitchum gel is a poor product

I bought a Mitchum Power Gel roll on and I must say its the most ineffective product in the Mitchum range. Firstly the lever that is used to take the roll on up or down stopped working and I can only take the roll on up but not put it back in the tub. Secondly I find that even if I use it my armpits still smell and I used to find that other Mitchum roll-ons are very good but this one is just useless I regrett wasting my money on that product.

• Ro
    Roseanna Meyer Feb 08, 2016

Edges of applicator are hard and hurt my sensitive underarms and when I extend the stick too far it crumbles. VERY irritating.

• Ka
    Karla S.M. May 03, 2015

Stained shirts so bad they are unwearable

• So
    Solvej Jan 06, 2015

I have now discarded a third can in a row due to it ceasin to spray. What is it with these cans. I would estimate that out of every 5 I buy that one can does not work.

annelize Jan 15, 2012

Hi I purses a bottle of Mitch arm jell.The first time I'm trying it because every one says it a good product but when i want to use it the hole to part come off know i cant use it what a disappointment...I still got my till slip but im staying in Capetown and i purses when i was on holiday. Please contact me on [protected].

• Rl
    R Livingstone Oct 29, 2010

2 Mitchum Smart solid unscented deodorants have both crumbled sfter a few careful uses.
    The product never did this before it was labelled "new"

• Ju
    Juliette Katz Oct 28, 2009

My deodorant is crumbling and breaking. This is the worst deodorant ive ever used. I want a refund for what i just recently purchased(2 weeks ago) and i barely even used it!!!

• Ni
    nibol Feb 10, 2009

Ok people... I finally found a phone number to contact Mitchum about their lousy product! Make sure to save the deoderant because they will only refund your money if you have the code on the bottom of the tube.

[protected]

Good luck!

• Mi
    Miriam Lacher Sep 18, 2008

bought 2 different Mitchum products saying it will not leave white on clothing. That is incorrect. It does leve white on clothing.

• Ni
    Nickie Spaltman Jun 01, 2008

I have another aerosol deodorant which is broken. The last one I threw away half full. Product is excellent, but I cannot accept that the aerosol breaks before it is finished.