MindValleythe longevity blueprint course

K Mar 06, 2019

I have miss the Longevity Blueprint course from Ben Greefield for the first 3 day I have tried every way to go back to study BUT I could don it.
I was wondering if someone would tell me how can I always go back to study if someday I will miss the course ( my daughter was very sick three days ago she had been to the hospital) I found th easy stem of your course is not friendly and easy for me at all I have been considering may not anymore curse with Mindvalley if you not improve the system to make it easier .

My email address is [protected]@keerati.com.au

I would be appreciate if someone could get back to me ASAP as I don't want to keep missing the course more and more .

Regards,

Keerati Plodprong .

RESOLVED

• MindValley's response · May 13, 2019

Dear Keerati,

I am Joyce, from Mindvalley team, I would like to apologize about your experience when you tried to access Longevity. I hope all is well these days.
    I would like to follow up with you again about this information you left here. We have previously reached out to you directly via email but we did not hear back from you 2 months ago. Please note that your access remains and you can continue with the course at any preferred time.

I am interested to help you further kindly contact me directly at [email protected] if you need further assistance.
    Phone
    You can also call us at: +[protected] for urgent enquiries.
    Operating hours: Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 7 PM (Pacific timezone)

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you or anyone reading
    this need any help. :)